Office Depot Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Office Depot Store Manager Interview Questions

Updated Feb 11, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Office Depot (San Jose, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

The process began with a phone interview invitation from the talent manager. I was interviewed by the corporate recruiter based on information on my resume and online application. This went well enough to receive a second interview with a district manager for a local district of stores.

Interview Questions

• The second interview had predetermined behavior interview questions using the SAR method of judging leadership, conflict managment, financial and business analysis aptitude. One quest ask was how I would react if a key category of our sales had declined 40 percent, what decisions and actions would I make?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Office Depot

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Office Depot in September 2015.

Interview

the interview process took place over the phone initially with a screener. This was followed by an in person interview with the DM and then another interview with HR. There was a potential interview with LP or another DM too.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Office Depot (Norwalk, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Felt like process was just for show, already knew outcome. Basic questions on accountability. The panel was managers, district manager, district sales manager. Was conducted in a stock room and very open to the public. Very strange.

Interview Questions

• How would you hold your people accountable. What would set you apart from other managers.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midland, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Office Depot (Midland, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

3 separate phone interview with 3 different district managers and then 1 face to face with my district manager. Had to wait over 1 month before I had any chance to hear back on an answer and I was an internal employee applying