Office of the Governor of the State of California Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Office of the Governor of the State of California Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Office of the Governor of the State of California

Associate Governmental Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Office of the Governor of the State of California (Sacramento, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

There were seven questions. The interview was done from three interviewers. The location was downtown Sacramento. i had first answer through mail in some questions and then the interview followed. There was a second interview in which i didn’t make it. The interviewers were reading the questions one by one and then I was answering.

Interview Questions

• what makes you the most qualified candidate for this position and why you are interest in joining the team?   Answer Question

Constituent Affairs Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Office of the Governor of the State of California (Sacramento, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Inquired about my interests, prior work experiences, and asked me what I knew about the California political processes and individuals in office. I was offered the internship several weeks after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Who is your local state representative?   1 Answer