OfficeMax Marketing Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

OfficeMax Marketing Specialist Interview Questions

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at OfficeMax (Naperville, IL) in August 2012.

Interview

I applied online & was contacted by HR about a week later to discuss my experience. Was then set up with an in person interview a week later with 4 different people - 30 minutes each. First was the hiring manager. The rest were people that work with the team (though one person had only been there 4 days). About a week later was contacted to set up a final interview with one more person. That in person interview turned to a phone interview bc of schedule issues and was only about 20 minutes long. About a week later HR called with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really unexpected at all. Mostly going over my experiences and explaining how my skills could be a good fit for the new job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate the salary an extra $2k. Not able to negotiate vacation time.

Other Interview Reviews for OfficeMax

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at OfficeMax (Naperville, IL) in January 2011.

Interview

I would rate my overall experience as great. The interviewers were all well versed in their areas of expertise and provided me many opportunities to comment and explain how I would be an asset to their team. I was also provided with adequate time to speak to each individual which gave me the time to properly divulge my skills.

Interview Questions

• How would you market paper products along with technical equipment?   Answer Question