OfficeTeam Interview Questions | Glassdoor

OfficeTeam Interview Questions

Updated Sep 11, 2017

2.1

Office Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OfficeTeam.

Interview

Someone called me about using their services. They were very unprofessional and unorganized. The person wanted to schedule an in-person interview, but couldn't seem to schedule anything for the following week. Instead he said to call 1-2 days before. He also said that there would be an e-mail confirmation, but nothing was sent.

Staffing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at OfficeTeam.

Interview

I talked to a recruiter over the phone and they told me about this internal position, and to come in the next day for an interview. A lot of the questions were about explaining my experience, however they threw me a few curve balls which I was not prepared to answer. The position is a straight sales role - cold calling, business to business. I was under the impression a staffing manager would simply recruit individuals, which made me unprepared for the interview. The next step was to speak with the recruiter's boss, but I was given the impression that I would not be called back from her curt demeanor.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about getting to the right person within a business on a cold call regarding staffing?   Answer Question
    • What would you say to that person to get them to use our services?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at OfficeTeam (Edison, NJ) in June 2017.

Interview

Free form and transparent, very respectful and informative. Had a great session with the vp, found that we were similar in work ethic and self management styles. Excited to see what the future holds here!

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OfficeTeam (San Francisco, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

It was a quick 30 minute initial interview for first time job seekers at this recruiting firm. My recruiter that I met at a job fair was in a meeting, so I met with another recruiter - it was a smooth transition. The recruiter was friendly and asked me some questions about my background. I told them about my job preference, but was directed to think about another position that was to become available soon.

Interview Questions

• Why did you went through such a big change in your career path?   Answer Question

Staffing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at OfficeTeam.

Interview

The hiring process can be quite lengthy between the interviews and background check etc. On the final interview you meet your potential team and shadow someone to get a feel for what the position is all about. Thorough interview process.

Office Manager/Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OfficeTeam (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Met with Recruiter and discussed employment opportunities and placement, experience, salary, health and retirement benefit requirements. Discussed what assets I've added to the medical practice and what makes our practice stand out from all others. The Recruiter informed me that they don't have any current openings in the medical field, however, they will keep my resume on file if anything comes across her/their desk. The interview process was about 45 minutes long and direct.

Interview Questions

• What type of practice is Evolved Science? Are you responsible for billing and is medical coding involved? Do you order prescriptions on behalf of the medical physicians? How much interaction do you have with patients? What is your salary requirement? Do you currently have 401K and good health benefits? Are you willing to work in a private office or willing to also work in a hospital?   1 Answer

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at OfficeTeam (Cerritos, CA).

Interview

There was a brief phone interview and then a skyle interview the next day. I answered questions about my qualifications and pay rate desire. The Skype interview was a one on one with one recruiter which lasted about fifteen minutes.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OfficeTeam (New Orleans, LA) in February 2017.

Interview

I had to complete a skills assessment. They based my assessment according to my estimated skill level (intermediate). It wasn't too bad but took me a little over an hour to complete all five assignments.
    Number entries
    Address entries*
    Excel (navigation, preparing charts/tables)
    Word (same as Excel, prepare letters to be mailed out*)
    After the course survey.

*These test DO NOT include anyone's real information.

_______________________

Interview was on Skype. She asked me many questions about myself and where I would like to stand with the company. It seemed more like I was already hired and they were just trying to place me somewhere within their company. Very stress-free interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered to pay me much more than I originally looked for.

MEDICAL BILLING Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at OfficeTeam (Portland, OR) in January 2017.

Interview

One on one interview in small conference room. They made me feel very special and made the job out to be something it wasn't (after further research). Seemed like they were more interested in placing me so they could make money than honestly thinking I was a good fit for the position.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OfficeTeam (Santa Barbara, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I sent my résumé and supporting documents to the local office and was given an appointment for an interview. The interview itself was under half an hour and consisted of standard job interview questions. I was also asked if I had questions regarding the organization or potential assignments.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked me to describe my responsibilities in my previous roles.   1 Answer