OfficeTeam Staffing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

OfficeTeam Staffing Manager Interview Questions

3.1

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Staffing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at OfficeTeam.

Interview

I talked to a recruiter over the phone and they told me about this internal position, and to come in the next day for an interview. A lot of the questions were about explaining my experience, however they threw me a few curve balls which I was not prepared to answer. The position is a straight sales role - cold calling, business to business. I was under the impression a staffing manager would simply recruit individuals, which made me unprepared for the interview. The next step was to speak with the recruiter's boss, but I was given the impression that I would not be called back from her curt demeanor.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about getting to the right person within a business on a cold call regarding staffing?   Answer Question
  • What would you say to that person to get them to use our services?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for OfficeTeam

Staffing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at OfficeTeam.

Interview

The hiring process can be quite lengthy between the interviews and background check etc. On the final interview you meet your potential team and shadow someone to get a feel for what the position is all about. Thorough interview process.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle rejection on sales calls?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at OfficeTeam (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview process was straight to the point, interviewed with 2 division managers and branch manager. Was called in for a shadowing to see what a day at the office would consist of.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to be in sales?   1 Answer

Staffing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OfficeTeam in January 2016.

Interview

4 interviews first two was phone screen second was in office third was main office
    Extensive process can be daunting. I prefer shorter processes for interview, two steps is preferredon my side. Three interviews felt like a lot

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OfficeTeam (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a very positive experience, interviewed for another role that led to an internal opening. The person that interviewed me had great energy and has been with the company for a very long time.

Interview Questions

• If I liked helping others and how did I feel in regards to making warm calls.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OfficeTeam (Boston, MA) in September 2015.

Interview

The process was quick but challenging. I had a conversation with a recruiter, who bubbled my resume up to the Regional Manager. I met with him first, then proceeded to meet with the Branch Manager, Division Director, and another staffing manager. The questions were similar, as if they were vetting me for the level of hard work that was going to go into it. It was honestly scary, especially as a recent graduate. Made me fully aware that I was going to constantly outside of my comfort zone.

Staffing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OfficeTeam in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was first with Division Director, then the Branch Manager, then the Regional Manager. This was followed by a shadowing type interview, and then offer. There was an open dialogue and communication the entire time. There was a distinct step by step approach, and I feel that the Interviewers were very open with regards to my competition for the position and where they were at in their own thought process.

Interview Questions

• Is this something you plan on doing for a career? Do you see yourself here in 5+ years?   1 Answer

Staffing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at OfficeTeam in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was like any other. If they need you, they'll hire you ASAP. In my case, the need was urgent. I secured an offer fairly quickly. The interview was about 4 hours because I was lucky enough to meet the entire chain of command in one day. Otherwise, it'd take a couple of days.

Interview Questions

• Most of the interview consisted of me describing my previous sales experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OfficeTeam (Stamford, CT) in November 2014.

Interview

Interviewed for position in Stamford CT branch. A recruiter pulled my resume off careerbuilder, called me for an interview. Interviewed twice, first interview with recruiter in private room. Basic interview, asked about experiences on my resume- a lot of 'tell me about that'. No curve balls, went well, had second interview two days later. Was shown the main trading floor, shadowed a recruiter, then had interview with branch manager, went well. Followed up a week later saying that they enjoyed meeting with me, but wanted someone with more experience. They were courteous and professional, and took the time to call me to tell me I didn't get the job, rather than an automated message or no communication.

Interview Questions

• Asking me to talk about experiences that did not necessarily relate to the job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at OfficeTeam (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

I visited three different offices during the hiring process. Everyone I met with was very friendly and personable. I initially applied for another position online that wasn't related to the Staffing Manager role, but after I was sent an email regarding the opportunity and I expressed interest. I met with the Market Manager to get a sense of culture fit, based on positions the region was hiring for. Then sent to meet with the Branch Manager at another office. Final interview was with the district president at the largest office. The final interview was most intimidating. While waiting to interview I was greeted by many friendly employees.