Ogilvy Account Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ogilvy Account Interview Questions

Interviews at Ogilvy

3.3

Account Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ogilvy in February 2015.

Interview

Received the interview through my university and it was the only interview in the entire process. There was only about 10-15 interview slots for the day. Interview was done over Skype, which loses the personal touch. The interviewer was pretty indifferent. Interviewer only asked questions off of a sheet and recorded notes on the answers I gave. She wasn't very personable, which made it hard to get a read on her ( very different than most of Ogilvy reviews). She also got confused with some of the scenarios I gave her during what, to me, were a simple business illustrations.

Interview Questions

• Q: Give an example of how you worked in a group that creatively solved a problem and illustrate your role in that process.

Q: Give an example of a time that you worked in a group and met challenges with another group member and how you overcame those challenges.

Q: Give an example of a time where, in a group, you failed to complete a task or goal.

Q: Why Ogilvy?

A lot of the questions seemed to revolve around the explicit ways in which you have been creative within the specifically framed question. No questions on your skills. No personal strength, weakness, or failure questions. Very group oriented.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ogilvy

Account Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ogilvy.

Interview

After applying online, I was contacted by a senior from the team and had a phone interview for 30mins. The questions include understanding of the role, previous experiences and etc.

Account Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laval, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ogilvy (Laval, QC (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

To the point and make you feel comfortable! More like a conversation. I went through two different interviews. I met the team members as well. Everyone was very nice and answered all my questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you took initiative   1 Answer