Ogilvy Art Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ogilvy Art Director Interview Questions

Interviews at Ogilvy

2.8

Art Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ogilvy.

Interview

People were really nice and general feedback was great. However, it took 5 months of waiting and getting called back in to finally get an offer. They make you meet a ton of people. Hard to feel out their reactions. Recruitment was easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ogilvy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Ogilvy (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Initial communications initiated by HR representative. Interviewed with HR and 2 CDs. Was told to reach out to HR for developments. HR seems responsive.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected. Everyone seemed very interested in the quality of work being put out. and many people mentioned the workload was crazy.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ogilvy (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

Really chill and relaxed. Not what I was expecting. Met with a ACD and CD. Nice view of the city from the interior. Both of which had tattoos on their arms and were not afraid to show this. Just be yourself and professional. They are looking for character and the right look in a book thats all.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Ogilvy (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Standard interview process. Was a little slower than expected.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ogilvy (New York, NY).

Interview

Got back to me briefly and asked me to come in for an interview.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ogilvy (New York, NY) in August 2008.

Interview

Review of my portfolio. They liked it and hired me

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was preset, thats how much they were willing to pay

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ogilvy (Washington, DC).

Interview

Moderate, multiple interview process. Phone interview first, then two more interviews afterwards. Met supervisor first, then team members in second interview in two groups. Was brought into small meeting room for about an hour both times.

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moscow (Russia)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ogilvy (Moscow (Russia)) in March 2012.

Interview

I have one interview and get an offer, but this time they search for a position of art director. i was usual interview, where i show my portfolio and describe each concept in it. it was quite friendly atmosphere.

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ogilvy (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in January 2015.

Interview

HR will arrange for interview, hiring manager will interview, personality test will be given out to candidates, and assignment will be given eg, brief and deadline is few days time.

Interview Questions

• do you know about advertising culture, the long working hours   1 Answer