Ogilvy Assistant Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ogilvy Assistant Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Ogilvy

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ogilvy (Washington, DC) in October 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with 4 people, total of 2 hours. They were generally nice, asked basic questions. It seemed like the office was really quiet. They needed someone to work simultaneously on 4 accounts. For a junior position usually 2 or 3 maximum.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ogilvy

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ogilvy (Chicago, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone interview pretty casual and asked about my resume/ past experience.
    The following interview I skyped in with the team and a lot more behavioral/ personality questions. They really wanted to make sure I fit in with the team.

Interview Questions

• Tell Me about a time that you had competing deadlines?
      Why Ogilvy?   Answer Question

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ogilvy.

Interview

My interview process was fairly easy. They were staffing up on a smaller account, so I just spoke with the HR recruiter on the phone and with the account supervisor a couple weeks later. Both of which were extremely friendly and knowledgable and sold me the position. Once I had completed the interviews, I was eager to hear back.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position/agency? How does your background make you the best fit for this role? Whats a difficult professional situation you have been in the past and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ogilvy (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

It was an overall pleasant interview. Spoke directly with the Head of Talent Management, she was very welcoming and listened to the answers attentively. She was more interested in my experience as an intern in 3 different countries in the past 4 years and how I adapted to different working cultures.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions on experience handling multiple clients in fast-paced environment, familiarity with social media tracking tools, reporting and client service skills.   Answer Question

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ogilvy.

Interview

A combination of phone and in-person interviews with various team members and HR. Had to take an at-home writing test too.

Interview Questions

• What is an area of PR that you haven't explored yet that you're interested in?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ogilvy (New York, NY) in July 2011.

Interview

2 phone calls
    1 in person interview

Interview Questions

• What is your ideal day at the office?   1 Answer

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ogilvy in August 2009.

Interview

I applied for an entry-level position on Ogilvy's website and received a call from HR a little over a week later. The HR manager explained that I would be hearing from an interviewer in the near future to set up a time to interview. A couple days later, I received an email from the interviewer. She gave me several interview times to choose from (the interview was about 4 days after I received her email). The interviewer called promptly and was incredibly friendly. I was very surprised at how little talking I had to do and how much talking the interviewer did. The questions were very straightforward and expected -- what kind of position would you like to have, what are your goals, basic questions about your past employment history, etc... The interview was about 30 minutes long. I heard back from the interviewer by email about 5 days later to learn that they would not be extending an offer to me. They claimed to have had a huge pool of applicants and the process was very competitive.

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Ogilvy (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in February 2011.

Interview

A formal chat with HR director. Very friendly and open