Ogilvy Associate Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Ogilvy

3.6

Program Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ogilvy (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

The process required a standard resume submission along with two creative writing prompts. Afterwards came a phone screening. The final round was a rigorous Superday. It was a full workday filled with interviews, presentations, teamwork activities, and more.

Interview Questions

• Can you recall one time you failed at sometime? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ogilvy

Program Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ogilvy in January 2018.

Interview

I had two interviews. The first one was a Skype interview where I was given a 2 hour window for them to call. They didn't call until the last 5 minutes. The following week, I had a 15 minute call with a current associate

Associate Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ogilvy.

Interview

filled out an application in december, had a first round phone interview in februrary, if you get past the phone interview round you will move onto a day called "super saturday" where you have in person interviews and have to take a test

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ogilvy (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

Intense, they brought us up to NYC for a weekend and for 3 days straight challenged us with group projects, 1-on-1 interviews, and presentation building. competing with 40 individuals all vying for the same job ... very challenging.

Interview Questions

• "If plastic water bottles were banned in the United States for drinking purposes, what would you use them for in their new state?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ogilvy (San Francisco, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a long day full of different types of activities to better understand your knowledge of PR. From group challenges, to writing exercises, to individual interviews, there were lots of opportunities to showcase your knowledge and abilities.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you were in a leadership position and your team failed. How did you respond?   Answer Question

Associate Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ogilvy.

Interview

Submitted written app, was given a Skype interview, and did not move on to final round (Super Saturday). Interview experience was okay, but you could tell they are going through many apps and as a result, the first interview was pretty impersonal.

Interview Questions

• What do you do if you have to book a conference room for a superior but all are already booked?   Answer Question
    • Describe yourself in 3 words.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Ogilvy (Boston, MA) in February 2019.

Interview

HR took ages to make decisions. Very unresponsive. Poor experience. It's a wonderful program, but it needs to have a better team at Ogilvy managing it. It comes across as very exclusive and high-and-mighty about itself.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you disagreed with a company policy?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ogilvy (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

3 Stages - pretty intense but a great learning process either way.
    Apply online, then interview over the phone, then Super Saturday.
    Super Saturday is a 2 day event. Dinner in the evening, then full day assessment on Saturday. Mostly behavioral but business acumen and ability to think and ideate on your feet is tested.

Interview Questions

• Tell me when you had to deal with a difficult supervisor?
      What are you most proud of?   Answer Question

Associate's Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ogilvy.

Interview

After going to an info session, I applied online through Ogilvy Titans website - resume, cover letter and two creative writing pieces, I got an on-campus interview then never heard back from company

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you took on a leadership position   Answer Question

Associate Program Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ogilvy in February 2012.

Interview

I sent in my application through the ogilvy website and then heard back from them several weeks later and was told I had made it through the first stage. The second stage was in-person and consisted of two 45 minute interviews with two different recruiting coordinators. I received an email a week later that I was not accepted into the final round.