Ogilvy CommonHealth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ogilvy CommonHealth Interview Questions

2.6

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ogilvy CommonHealth (Parsippany, NJ) in January 2010.

Interview

There were three interviews in total, the first w/HR, the second with a senior art person, and the third with some potential team members.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was really no negotiating. It was a take it or leave it offer.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ogilvy CommonHealth (Parsippany, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

There was first online applications, that I assumed went through a couple people because I did not hear right away. Then there was a phone call interview because I could not com to New Jersey to make an in person interview. The company was flexible with this. The interview itself was straight forward with simple questions. Strengths/Weaknesses, how well do you work in a group. Simple questions and the interviewer was very welcoming and friendly. Then once I received an offer I was given a description on my internship and provided with contact information for my supervisor. MY supervisor reached out and was friendly as well.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I interviewed at Ogilvy CommonHealth in December 2015.

Interview

I only had an initial phone screening in early December, then was told to apply online, then I waited until about March or April to hear if I was offered an intern position. It took a while and was somewhat hard to get in touch with them to touch base about my application.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at OCHWW? What interests you about our company?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ogilvy CommonHealth.

Interview

someone I know forwarded my name to the creative director. THey had a long-term assignment required a single writer's focused attention. I offered my services four days a week, one of which was to be off-site. For 8 months I worked freelance at a daily rate, and then went staff for nearly two more years.

Interview Questions

• Do you know where Parsippany, NJ is?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Quick. I gave a day rated. THey got back to me. Then the project was delayed a week or two. Maybe it took two or three weeks before the project began.

Junior Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ogilvy CommonHealth (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

I met with 5 people over 2 days, it went smoothly, no awkward moments, no complaints. People were friendley and happy to answer any questions I had about the work environment, upward mobility within the agency, etc.

Interview Questions

• Mainly just wanted to see previous portfolio work, and asked me to describe what my experiences were at other agencies.   Answer Question

Digital Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ogilvy CommonHealth (New York, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

I brought in my portfolio which was on my iPad, and I met 3 of the head creatives in a meeting room. They asked in-depth questions about my work history and preferences for work environment.

Interview Questions

• What was a favorite piece you've completed from start to finish?   Answer Question

Financial Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ogilvy CommonHealth.

Interview

Hiring process was very quick. i applied online and they called me 2 days later to schedule an interview for during the week. The interview was very easy, but then they asked me some weird questions like - we have a day called pajama day, "would you be willing to come to work in pajama's"?

Interview Questions

I like to work in a professional environment, not in an environment where i can come to work i my pajamas.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ogilvy CommonHealth.

Interview

Was called in, interviewed with about 6 people (two different teams)..not many of them took it very seriously..it seems like no one knew what the previous interviewers asked. Told me a lot about the other interviewed. Was called about a week later and offered the position.

Medical Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ogilvy CommonHealth (Parsippany, NJ).

Interview

I had 2 separate phone interviews prior to being brought in for in person interviews, the first was with a VP based in the NYC office, and the second with the hiring manager, a senior medical director. The company does not embrace remote working, but regardless, they did fly me in from out of state for my in person interviews. All travel and accommodation was taken care of and was handled extremely professionally. I met with 6 people on site, at all levels of the company/account I was being considered for (from medical writers to President). One team member was not in the office, so I had a phone interview with her afterwards. Overall, the interview process was very thorough and professional. I inquired about the status of my candidacy after 2 weeks and was told they were continuing to interview candidates; I received no further notice about the position. Ultimately, I think that the company culture is not compatible with remote working, though the industry is generally more open to it.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I would be willing to relocate for the position. Other questions were specific to the account.   Answer Question

Medical Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ogilvy CommonHealth (Parsippany, NJ).

Interview

Multiple interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiate