Ogilvy CommonHealth Interview Questions in Parsippany, NJ | Glassdoor

2.7

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Medical Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ogilvy CommonHealth (Parsippany, NJ).

Interview

I had 2 separate phone interviews prior to being brought in for in person interviews, the first was with a VP based in the NYC office, and the second with the hiring manager, a senior medical director. The company does not embrace remote working, but regardless, they did fly me in from out of state for my in person interviews. All travel and accommodation was taken care of and was handled extremely professionally. I met with 6 people on site, at all levels of the company/account I was being considered for (from medical writers to President). One team member was not in the office, so I had a phone interview with her afterwards. Overall, the interview process was very thorough and professional. I inquired about the status of my candidacy after 2 weeks and was told they were continuing to interview candidates; I received no further notice about the position. Ultimately, I think that the company culture is not compatible with remote working, though the industry is generally more open to it.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I would be willing to relocate for the position. Other questions were specific to the account.   Answer Question

Freelance Managed Markets Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ogilvy CommonHealth (Parsippany, NJ) in July 2015.

Interview

Everyone was going on vacation or out, and I was just temporary, so it was a very quick process. I had sent samples ahead of the interview. However, it was a very long drive (almost 2 hours) and could have been conducted via skype.

Interview Questions

• Can you keep track of references and annotations?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ogilvy CommonHealth (Parsippany, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

There was first online applications, that I assumed went through a couple people because I did not hear right away. Then there was a phone call interview because I could not com to New Jersey to make an in person interview. The company was flexible with this. The interview itself was straight forward with simple questions. Strengths/Weaknesses, how well do you work in a group. Simple questions and the interviewer was very welcoming and friendly. Then once I received an offer I was given a description on my internship and provided with contact information for my supervisor. MY supervisor reached out and was friendly as well.

Medical Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ogilvy CommonHealth (Parsippany, NJ).

Interview

Multiple interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiate

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ogilvy CommonHealth (Parsippany, NJ) in January 2010.

Interview

There were three interviews in total, the first w/HR, the second with a senior art person, and the third with some potential team members.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was really no negotiating. It was a take it or leave it offer.

Traffic Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ogilvy CommonHealth (Parsippany, NJ) in January 2009.

Interview

With no prior experience - I was called back 3 times for interviews and met with 7 people. Questions were numerous and required an understanding of how ad agencies run.