Ogilvy Content Strategist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Ogilvy

1 Interview Review

Content Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Ogilvy (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

The job was for staffing a position at IBM's Marketing and Creative lab. Different versions of this job are listed pretty much 365/year and I felt that it meant they weren't really serious about staffing the position. Now I *know* they aren't serious. I did a phone interview, an in-person at Ogilvy, and 2 in-person interviews at IBM. They told me that I was the candidate they had been searching for and let me know that they would be extending an offer. The recruiter I worked with also got the same information and Ogilvy was set to offer me a contract by the end of the week. Great. Except they dragged this on for months, promising that a deal was forthcoming, then changing their minds and not telling me or the recruiter why they dropped me as a candidate. This is no way to treat a human being. I did everything right, they went back on a promise and tainted the reputation of their legendary company for me forever. I now work for a competitor and would love nothing more than to see my company kick their butts in the digital space. The company is bloated, dishonest and due for a correction.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experiences with Taxonomy on large client projects.   1 Answer