Ogilvy Creative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ogilvy Creative Interview Questions

Interviews at Ogilvy

2.2

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ogilvy (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

Interviewee was very friendly and asked simple questions. They were most interested in your skill sets and presentation your best work to them. Do ask lots of questions to show your interests in working with them.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ogilvy

Creative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ogilvy (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a call within a few days to go down for an interview. The interview was pretty simple, just met the creative director, answered some questions regarding my portfolio and some questions on the IT skills I have. I was offered the internship on the spot, it was a rather enjoyable interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Explain more about the work in your portfolio.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Creative Interview

Interview

1. a cv and a creative video made by yourself
    2. A skype with made inchina staff who is responsible for selecting the rest of candidates
    3. a group interview in madeinchina's office
    4. interview with president of Ogilvy Shanghai
    5. interview with COO of Ogilvy Hong Kong

Creative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ogilvy (Mumbai (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

test and hr interview. not a very complex process. current trends and being updated about new skills helps. i had to go through two rounds of tests. it depends on your boss actually. and hr interview is mostly about your salary and previous overall experience and not about your work in detail.

Creative Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ogilvy (London, England (UK)) in October 2011.

Interview

simply approached us. we met them. hey like our work. they offered us position. relatively easy. i think looking in from afar. it is quite a beast to wrangle a position aboard.

Creative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ciudad de México (Mexico)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ogilvy (Ciudad de México (Mexico)) in January 2009.

Interview

If you want to be a part of the agency as a creative, the first thing you need to do is to have a book with great ideas. Doesn't matter which position you're seeking, that's the first thing your interviewer will evaluate.

Once your interviewer likes your book, you'll be interviewed by upper management, such the Creative VP. Once the Creative VP likes it and your a strong candidate, Human Resources will interview you to know more about other psychological things. One you've pass this interview, you'll receive a job offer.

If you accept it, you sign and start whenever you negotiate to do so.

Interview Questions

• "What's the best idea you've ever had?". As a creative, it's hard to answer because you're always in love with your ideas. Be careful to answer objectively.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was a good offer. A reasonable one. I just accepted it and went further.