Ogilvy Field Marketing Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ogilvy Field Marketing Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Ogilvy

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ogilvy (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The first step was a phone screening interview. Then I met the manager in an informational type meeting, and was hired on the spot. You do have to pass a drug, and background check.

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding sales experience, and customer service.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ogilvy

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ogilvy (New York, NY) in November 2010.

Interview

the interview was for temporary employment . the process was a phone interview and than an in person interview with 3 people from the management team at the company office located in New york City. Upon completion of successful in the field training , a temporary offer was made . This offer led to future employment opportunities all on a temporary basis .

Interview Questions

• If you encounter a business owner that tells you to leave their store , what would you do.   1 Answer

Negotiation

the offer was for temporary employment.

Field Marketing Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ogilvy in March 2010.

Interview

The first contact was a email and then a follow up was a phone call. The first phone call was a phone interview, questions proceeded about my experience, my availability, if I could work the full duration of the project, if I had reliable transportation and cell phone and if I had past experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No, for this position there was no negotiation, it was clean cut.