Ogilvy Public Relations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ogilvy Public Relations Interview Questions

Interviews at Ogilvy

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ogilvy (San Francisco, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online through the website job portal in January, heard back in March for a phone screening. About a month later, I heard back for an on site interview. Resume brief, why Ogilvy, strengths, weaknesses, those types of questions.

Interview Questions

• Why Ogilvy?
    They really want to know why you want to work for the company and what you can contribute. No need to overthink it, answer honestly and be sincere.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ogilvy

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ogilvy (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

I sent in my application (resume and CV) via their web portal, and was scheduled for a phone interview about three days afterwards. The phone interview was brief, about twenty minutes, with a talent acquisition rep from the account. After determining that the account team wanted to meet with me in person, I was scheduled for more comprehensive interview the following week, during which I met with four separate people for about a half-hour each.

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions about my resume and prior internship experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, really.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ogilvy (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

Prestigious company to work for, on-site interview was relatively straight-forward. Many questions involved walking though your resume and going through behavioral questions. Decisions were made quickly.

Public Relations Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ogilvy.

Interview

After the submission of your cover letter and resume, the HR will call you up for an interview. The first round is basically just to see if you're a good fit for the company. The second round will be conducted by managers from various departments to see whether you are suitable.

Interview Questions

• If you could choose a brand to represent you, what would it be?   Answer Question

Public Relations Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ogilvy.

Interview

The interview process went smooth - met 2 people (second of which was a general manager) both nice. Got offered a job after the second interview - waited 2 months for the offer letter - got called saying I was needed to travel and start in 2 days!!!! receiving a call day later saying I am not getting hired because someone else got in my place. Horrible and extremely unprofessional. So much for a PR company that can't keep a good PR rep for themselves. Do not trust them until you have the offer papers in your hands!