Ogilvy Public Relations Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 24, 2017

2.8

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ogilvy Public Relations (Washington, DC).

Interview

It was only the initial phone interview. The recruiter was aloof, didn't give any background about the company or position and there was not an opportunity to ask questions.

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ogilvy Public Relations (Washington, DC) in October 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with 4 people, total of 2 hours. They were generally nice, asked basic questions. It seemed like the office was really quiet. They needed someone to work simultaneously on 4 accounts. For a junior position usually 2 or 3 maximum.

Communications Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ogilvy Public Relations (Washington, DC) in October 2016.

Interview

Was called back for a phone interview within a week. When I called back to schedule the interview, I never got a reply/call back. Once I was able to reach the recruiter in a second call, I did a phone interview in the next two weeks. After the phone interview, I never received a response on whether I will go onto the next round of interviews or not.

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ogilvy Public Relations (Washington, DC).

Interview

Moderate, multiple interview process. Phone interview first, then two more interviews afterwards. Met supervisor first, then team members in second interview in two groups. Was brought into small meeting room for about an hour both times.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ogilvy Public Relations (Washington, DC).

Interview

It was a fast process and to the point. It lasted around a week and a half before I got the offer. Interview with my boss to be and another person who I would be supporting during my time at Ogilvy. They just wanted me to explain my work and my thought behind it. Asked me basic questions about myself and how I would react in certain situations.