Ogilvy Summer Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ogilvy Summer Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Ogilvy

3.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ogilvy (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

Filled out application and writing 2 sample essays from given prompts - if you could have a dinner party with 3 people (one from the past, one from the present, one from the future) who would they be and why and why do you want to be in PR. Then HR contacted me via email to tell me I would be interviewed over the phone. Two people interviewed separately me for about 30 minutes each. Then I was contacted via email by HR with the decision.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ogilvy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ogilvy (Chicago, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

First round interviews where done on phone. Basic information was exchanged like "tell me about yourself?" The next round is more serious where three people talk to you in increments of 20 minutes on the phone. Be specific with your information.

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ogilvy (Mumbai (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

One of the most rigid process to get connected to HR often they will turn you down saying we do not have any opening, but the passionate person will always be there to make sure you grab the opportunity, my process was smooth yet complicated, i got a call one day prior saying my interview is scheduled the next day i had to prepare and get ready, initially i was interviewed by the HR manager was simple and normal HR interview later had to wait for two hours to be interviewed by the CSD, normal questions got through

Interview Questions

• Which of the Ogilvy's Department would you like to work in? PR? Digital? BTL?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Timing and Duration is all i could negotiate for.