Ogilvy & Mather Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ogilvy & Mather Associate Interview Questions

3.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ogilvy & Mather (New York, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

I applied for the Associates Program through my school. I submitted my resume, cover letter, and writing samples.
After a few weeks, they emailed me to let me know that I was chosen for a 1:1 interview. The interview went well, they asked mostly behavioral questions because as most people know, they want to see if you exemplify their 8 habits.

After the interview, they called me within a few weeks to invite me to SuperSaturday (which is a challenge day).

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to work with someone that you did not like or get along with and how you overcame that to accomplish your goal.   Answer Question
  • Describe a challenge that you had overcome and how you did it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ogilvy & Mather

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

Interview

The interviewer was very pleasant and friendly. The interview consisted of a variety of behavioral questions.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ogilvy & Mather (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

very fair process for interviewing entry level candidates, they asked very high-level questions to test your true character and interests. if you make it through the first round campus interviews then you move to super saturday, which is still very competitive but rewarding all the same. you are assessed through multiple interview types which allow you to present your full range of talents.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Ogilvy & Mather in February 2012.

Interview

After submitting a lengthy application, Ogilvy selected a handful of individuals to partake in on-campus interviews. This consisted of two 1:1 interviews with constituents from their local branch. One individual was a higher level executive - she was short and I could not get a good read on her at all. The other individual was much more lively and we had a great conversation. After interviewing, we had to wait another 4 weeks to see if we passed on to the second round interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you failed.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ogilvy & Mather in February 2011.

Interview

Obviously Ogilvy is a very established firm, and coming in to the interview, I was very nervous. The interview involved a lot of behaviorial questions that I had not been asked during other job interviews, so that kind of left me thinking on my feet. I ultimately did not get the offer, but wish anybody else you interviews for the Associate position the best of luck.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you worked on a team and any challenges you encountered, and how you overcame them.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ogilvy & Mather in March 2008.

Interview

On campus recruiting, 1:1 interview, combination of group / individual interviews at New York corporate headquarters over the course of 2 days.

Negotiation