Ogilvy & Mather Junior Art Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ogilvy & Mather Junior Art Director Interview Questions

Updated Feb 4, 2017

Junior Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ogilvy & Mather (New York, NY) in May 2010.

Interview

Direct email to the recruiter worked best for me. It all depends on how much you are interested in the company. If you know about them and have a good book, then no problem. Human resources was very helpful throughout the way.

Interview Questions

• Would you work freelance? What work do you like the most about Ogilvy? That's a hard question because their website is not very good at showing all of it's clients. So, it's not easy to see all of their work. You have to do the research elsewhere.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no, I didn't negotiate. I just accepted the offer. Ogilvy has good perks.

Other Interview Reviews for Ogilvy & Mather

Junior Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ogilvy & Mather (Berlin (Germany)) in December 2016.

Interview

Professional but casual, easy going. Have your portfolio ready to be presented, and the creatives will feedback your work. Also have your career golas set, in case they ask you. It might help if you have experience with brands from the same industry of their clients, but I believe it is not a must.

Interview Questions