Ogilvy & Mather Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ogilvy & Mather Project Manager Interview Questions

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ogilvy & Mather.

Interview

Met with 3 people of different levels. Pretty laid back. They bring you into a conference room on the main level and each person you meet with has 30 minutes to talk with you.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to be when you grow up?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Ogilvy & Mather

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ogilvy & Mather in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was fairly standard. A phone screening and then in person interview where I met with 3-4 people. We had conversations about my past experience, and they were very interested in whether or not I could play a singular role within the agency. Generally everyone was very pleasant and nice.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell us about your past experience, Q: Have you managed project scope and budgets?, Q: What is your working style?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ogilvy & Mather (New York, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

Very informal and relaxing, the person made me feel at ease. She walked me thru the whole process and explained what my responsibilities would be. Then she introduced me to some of the people I would be working with. All in all, a very enjoyable experience

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ogilvy & Mather.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who set me up with an initial phone call with her. After that, I came in for three different interviews with various members of the team I would be working on. I was asked to come in to speak with two more people who didn't have a chance to meet with me that day. The whole process from initial email to job offer was about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• No questions were difficult or unexpected. If you have the proper background or credentials, you should have no problem answering the questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate but I was told my salary was at the top of their budget for this position. Make sure to negotiate other options such as vacation or personal days.