Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart P.C. Associate Attorney Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart P.C.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart P.C. (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Received a call for a screening interview within days of submitting application. Set it up in a few days. Screening interview with 2 shareholders. They asked typical questions and basically just wanted to see if you were a normal human being. Call back within a week and interviewed with several of counsel, shareholders, and a panel of associates. The call back interviews varied a lot depending on the individual you were interviewing with. Received an offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to come here? Where else have you applied?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart P.C.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart P.C. (Atlanta, GA) in July 2014.

Interview

One-on-one interviews with shareholders. Each interviewer asked similar questions about work history. Each interview lasted 30 minutes or less. I made sure to send thank you emails after interviews.

Interview Questions

• Questions about work history.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart P.C. (Greenville, SC) in August 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with two partners from the firm. Very nice and easy to talk to. They asked why I was interested in employment law, and wanted to know how I work under pressure. They asked about how my past positions help prepare me to succeed at a firm such as theirs.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Ogletree Deakins?   1 Answer

Associate Attorney Interview

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart P.C. in December 2017.

Interview

I received an email within one week of submitting my application. I had an in-person interview shortly thereafter. I met with six attorneys. They were all nice. Never heard back about the job.