Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart P.C. Financial Systems Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart P.C.

1 Interview Review

2.0

Financial Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart P.C. (Greenville, SC) in June 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with 3 people. Mgr, analyst, CFO. Analyst was very nice and bubbly, mgr wasn't receptive after I told him I was a single parent. CFO was ok. The mgr told me that it was a salaried position, so I asked about the hours. He said 830 to whenever. So I said is it ok if I come in at 9 and he said NO. So I said well its a salaried position didn't know the hours were set in stone. They wanted me to be there at 830 and work until I was told to leave. Sounded like a they needed a slave or servant instead. I felt completely discriminated against because the analyst had just told me how flexible the company was with work life balance then the manager feeds me something different. And this is an employment law firm. Ironic. I never heard back from anyone but I have had 2 recruiters reach out to me for the same position at this company. I'm glad they didn't offer because I would have declined anyway.

Interview Questions

Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart P.C. Response

Feb 19, 2018 – CHIEF ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER

It appears that this candidate has written a second review for the same interview... More