Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart P.C. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart P.C. Interview Questions

Interviews at Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart P.C.

2.4

Sort:

Client Intake Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart P.C. in June 2016.

Interview

Received a telephone call requesting an interview. Met with the department manager and team lead. Interview lasted almost an hour. Was told they would let me know when it was narrowed down to 2-3 candidates. Never heard another word.

Site Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart P.C. (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2011.

Interview

Fairly standard. Standard screening questions, brief overview of skills, quick personality assessment. The initial interview was held in the Indianapolis office. A subsequent interview was carried out by telephone with managers in Greenville, SC. The phone interview was more in-depth and focused on specific aspects of the job. I spoke with the Infrastructure Manager, who was substituting for the Site Support Manager.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about MIcrosoft Word styles.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I accepted what they offered. With the benefits, I felt it was more than fair.

Entry Level Paralegal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart P.C. (Denver, CO).

Interview

I was sent a general email to sign up for an interview slot. I was never sent a confirmation of the date/time I chose. I went anyways and the interview started 10-15 minutes late. I was interviewed by an Offfice Admin. Starting salary and benefits were not better than what I already had, so I declined to send references as requested.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart P.C..

Interview

I first had a phone interview with HR and then came in for an in person interview with two employees of the firm. Overall a very easy and fast process and heard back extremely quickly.

Business Immigration Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart P.C..

Interview

it was simple. i applied and received a call within 2 weeks. it was pleasant, they were nice and welcoming. they were very straight forward and honest about what was expected in the position.

Press Relations Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart P.C. in March 2016.

Interview

It was like your basic interview. The usual questions....why do you want to work here? What can you bring? I rated the interview process negative because of the people conducting it. They called late, rushed the interview and just seemed like their attention was elsewhere. I don't know if they just were not very interested in me as a candidate, but it was just a bad experience.

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart P.C. (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Initial interview: questioned about the attorneys at my prior in-house job (all referenced by the ethnicity of the individual colleagues 2) told that my 10+ yrs of in house experience was not relevant and that I would be treated as an entry level hire.

Interview Questions

• What's the name of that Asian guy you worked with at ABC corp? Then repeated: and that really smart Asian girl?   1 Answer

See What Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart P.C. Employees Are Saying

Paralegal

StarStarStarStarStar     Former Anonymous Employee

Pros: “Latest in technology. Decent benefits.”“Latest in technology. Decent benefits.” – Full Review