Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart P.C. Paralegal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Paralegal

Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart P.C. Paralegal Interview Questions

Interviews at Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart P.C.

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart P.C. (Greenville, SC) in July 2015.

Interview

At the time, the person conducting the interview was rather unfriendly/critical. I was extremely put off by this person, but gave the actual attorney I would be working for a chance, as I knew that I wouldn't be interacting with the Office Administrator that much.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was unable to negotiate the terms/salary. I took a massive pay, but had no choice because my move was urgent.

Other Interview Reviews for Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart P.C.

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart P.C..

Interview

Quick interview. They simply asked if I had experience in the various types of law that they practice. They mainly argues why I should join instead of asking me questions.

Interview Questions

• What attorneys do you work with at your current employer?   1 Answer

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart P.C..

Interview

Longer process than most places. Roundtable in person. Easy questions with 3 practice attorneys. Basically gave an overview of the firm and the role. The senior administrative assistant was so personable and nice. Set a really nice tone.