Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center - Arthur G. James Cancer Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center - Arthur G. James Cancer Hospital

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center - Arthur G. James Cancer Hospital (Columbus, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

first send in CV, and then get contact with employer. then a interview is scheduled. after interview, there is a long time waiting. then salary negociation, after that paper work is going to take at least 2 weeks. then human resource person will interview you again and explain the benefit.

Clinical Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center - Arthur G. James Cancer Hospital (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Got a call for the first interview, short and not very difficult or intense questions, pretty basic. Second interview was with the director of the department who explained the project to me as well ask asked a few questions, I asked a lot of questions about the project. Was offered the position by the end of the interview

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with conflict with someone who worked above you (i.e doctors or nurses in clinic)   1 Answer

Student Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center - Arthur G. James Cancer Hospital.

Interview

Interview with IT team asking about previous experience and knowledge of computers. Asked about how I would deal with certain situations such as tough users and delayed projects. Then got a background check and had to go through HR for more questions. Process took about a couple months. Found the job on the university student jobs site.