Oil and Natural Gas Assistant Executive Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oil and Natural Gas Assistant Executive Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Oil and Natural Gas

3.1

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Oil and Natural Gas (New Delhi (India)) in September 2010.

Interview

They will either hire from campus interviews from premier institute or from off campus all India wide test following an interview process. Interview is not that tough,,, its only test which is competitive because of job seeking population. Better to brush up your GK completely and also follow previous year qst papers

Negotiation

No negotiation... fixed package from Govt of India

Other Interview Reviews for Oil and Natural Gas

Assistant Executive Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oil and Natural Gas (Mumbai (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

company is superb.just one thing i want to say you will proud to be an ongcian..they will take care of you ..and there is nothing to worry about this company if you are a hard worker. because some time you have to perform some hard work in some area of this company.. company will provide a large opportunity..and a large package..in interview they just want to conform that you are avg or more than avg in every field not only in study..show them how you are different from others and in what way you are beneficial for company.if you are a good manager then give the example of your managerial skill.explain most of the things with example.if you have a very good academic career then the very few question will be from your technical.be prepare to give the ans of question from your project ..they will surely ask question from your project..they will ask very basic question.may be just related to your project title.for example just explain your project title..gk is very impotent ..they will ask most of the question form gk.they will ask about c.m of your state and ask about your idle and ask about cmd of this company currently mr. sudhir vasudeva.they will try to know your view about current politics topic.thats all about company and interview..

Interview Questions

• question related to my project was most difficult..my topic was energy audit and they are willing to know about technical audit..   1 Answer

Assistant Executive Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oil and Natural Gas (New Delhi (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

it was campus selection of d b.tech graduate from the collage..

Interview Questions

• who r u? what is ur value? and how can u prove ypurself valuable for the company?   Answer Question

Assistant Executive Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rajahmundry (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oil and Natural Gas (Rajahmundry (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

Through Campus placements and through GATE exams

Negotiation

No negotiations

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Oil and Natural Gas (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Written test followed by Interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Assistant Executive Engineer Interview

Interview

Its was a good time to get a new job and I hope you have a great time with your new place. Its a great start for your career and your skills.

Assistant Executive Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oil and Natural Gas.

Interview

first national level exam, and PI for selected candidates. Mainly cv based interview, question based on general knowledge, common sense and mechanical engineering. Knowledge about Oil & Gas and company is a plus.

Interview Questions

• questions about petroleum refining process   1 Answer

Assistant Executive Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oil and Natural Gas (Pune (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a campus recruitment process.
    First shortlisting was done on BE aggregate basis i.e. 60% marks.
    Then Personality Test or Personal Interview was taken by a panel of 5. It was purely technical interview with very few or negligible HR questions that lasted for around 15-20 mins. Questions were mostly application based.

Interview Questions

• Questions were mainly asked from resume, focused more on my seminar work, final year project, well control questions and drilling cost related questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Oil and Natural Gas (New Delhi (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

The interview process involved document verification and then a final interview in New Delhi, India. The company reimbursed just a sleeper class ticket value back in 2012. There were 5-6 people on the interview panel, some retired ONGC employees and some current. Some focused on technical questions and some exclusively on personality and current affair questions. They were not intimidating to say, but tested you on your thinking process and speed of responses.

Interview Questions

• Questions on current affairs, engineering basics, past work experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oil and Natural Gas (New Delhi (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Performance of gate is extremely important to interview process and more over for geophysics well the knowledge of advanced well logging was also checked out.. Marks alloted to Essential qualifications are generally given and depending upon your additional qualifications as if one has done phd will fetch him 5 marks more.. (I just had essential qualifications but better score than other phd students so I naman get to get through)
    Just be humble to board and show the desired respect for the process of interview.. Interview is more core oriented rather than hr but one can expect that in accordance to the post applied

Interview Questions

• Advanced well logging and there benefits over other logging techniques   Answer Question