Oil and Natural Gas AEE(Drilling) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oil and Natural Gas AEE(Drilling) Interview Questions

Interviews at Oil and Natural Gas

AEE(Drilling) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Oil and Natural Gas (Mumbai (India)) in September 2009.

Interview

Recruitment consist of 2 rounds. first round is written test which has aptitude test, technical test and general awareness test. second round consist of interviews which has 2 rounds. First is Technical interview and second is HR interview. There is a specific preparation for the written test and you should be technically strong to clear the test.

Interview Questions

• There is a specific preparation for the written test and you should be technically strong to clear the test.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Oil and Natural Gas

AEE(Drilling) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I interviewed at Oil and Natural Gas (Chennai (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

written exam ,followed by interview

Interview Questions

• written exam is little bit difficult.if you go through it ,chance is high   Answer Question

AEE(Drilling) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dehradun (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oil and Natural Gas (Dehradun (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Only one interview for candidates selected through gate exam. It was a mix of technical and HR questions.
    You will be shortlisted according to your rank GATE . After that, you will have interview and then the results will be announced.

Interview Questions

• They asked about pumps, gears and current affairs. Also, they asked me from my internship as well.   1 Answer

AEE(Drilling) Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oil and Natural Gas (New Delhi (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

1- introductory speech and presentation conducted by the HR (Human Resource) head
    2-doubt clearance (if any)
    3-document verification (half an hour)
    4- direct interview (no group discussion) (panel of almost six people)
    5- travel reimbursement

Interview Questions

• questions based on external and internal combustion engine (thermodynamic cycles, fuels used etc)   Answer Question