Oil and Natural Gas Assistant Executive Engineer (Production) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Interviews at Oil and Natural Gas

3.5

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Oil and Natural Gas (New Delhi (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

more weight-age is given to written test which is conducted national wide.. both technical and general topics should be covered..

Interview Questions

• about ongc activities on the day before my interview.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Oil and Natural Gas

Assistant Executive Engineer (Production) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mehsana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oil and Natural Gas (Mehsana (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

First an All India selection exam comprising of questions from GK and Engineering discipline. Then an interview if you get selected in the exam.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations at all. Whatever the offer was provided in the advertisement you have to accept that.

Assistant Executive Engineer (Production) Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oil and Natural Gas in March 2012.

Interview

No introduction was taken.From the starting i was asked question from my project and internship only....my project part was good but i couldnt answer some questions!! the interview was solely technical only and higher pointers were given preference but that only was not the criteria...always prepare ur prject and intern very solidly!!! will help u a lot!!

Interview Questions

• What is the expected viscosity of guar gum used in Hydrofracturing?   1 Answer
    • What is the temprature of nitrogen stored in cryogenic vessel????   1 Answer

Assistant Executive Engineer (Production) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Oil and Natural Gas in October 2013.

Interview

First of all you have to appear for GT test organised by ONGC every year. Based on your marks in this test you are shortlisted for interview which is final round.

Interview Questions

• Question Regarding you internship and your technical field is asked.   Answer Question

Assistant Executive Engineer (Production) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dehradun (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oil and Natural Gas (Dehradun (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

through gate 2015. they ask about gate marks. also rank. why dont u join iocl. go and join iocl. chit chat. nothing technical. which movies do u like. your favourite dish. will u take tea? given good refreshment. overall experience was entertaining. donot study anything. eat sleep rest and appear in interview as they do average marking.

Interview Questions

• related to your branch.... take a deep sleep.   1 Answer

Negotiation

good... i will not join ur company

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oil and Natural Gas (New Delhi (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

good prepare cv and project
    1 well engineer managing the oil and gas wells.
    2 process engineer managing operation (24X7 job) of a process plant/refinery.
    3 process engineer managing process maintenance (maintaining process equipment like vessel column pipe line etc.
    4 pipe line engineer managing pipeline , maintenance operation and commissioning etc
    5 well services engineer doing work over, well testing, other well services.
    6 downstream process engineer maintaining the production of a bunch of wells storage transportation of oil & gas etc.
    7 R&D engineer doing optimization and simulation etc of existing/new plant acting as in house expert/consultant for production/process related issues/problems.
    8 doing administrative/desk job like contract management or production/process data management.
    9 HSE profile.
    and some other also so its safe to say that you may get very different and varied possible profile with possibility of interchange between them during your career path.
    Good luck

Interview Questions

• project cv current aafffaires Note! The vapor pressure in a fluid depends on the temperature. Water, our most common fluid, starts boiling at 20 oC if the absolute pressure is 2.3 kN/m2. For an absolute pressure of 47.5 kN/m2 the water starts boiling at 80 oC. At an absolute pressure of 101.3 kN/m2 (normal atmosphere) the boiling starts at 100 oC.   1 Answer

Negotiation

pofffwrre aj offer • reduced efficiency
    • cavitation
    • damage
    of the pump as a result. Boiling starts when the

Assistant Executive Engineer (Production) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oil and Natural Gas (New Delhi (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Shortlisted by gate 2016 and they will give you interview date at delhi.The facilities arranged by the ongc is good.The interview is average and you need good gate score to be selected.

Interview Questions

• 1.What is your project and training?
      2.Questions about refinery operation?
      3.HR question?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oil and Natural Gas (New Delhi (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

I got selected in Gate nd so got a call from ONGC. First of all, there is documents verification nd then interview which is mostly technical. There were different panels as per the post. Interview lasted for around 15-20 minutes. There is not much to worry if you have a good gate score. Good Luck.