Oil and Natural Gas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oil and Natural Gas Interview Questions

Interviews at Oil and Natural Gas

Geochemist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dehradun (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oil and Natural Gas (Dehradun (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

A panel of HR, very senior officer and technical person will conduct the interview. you will be called on the designated day. I recommend formals as dress code. Be energetic. Dont be dull and apologetic. Interview panel generally are friendly. Be cool. Prepare well before hand well and on the day unleash yourself. Try to know everything about ONGC through website.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about ONGC? What is India's energy scenario? why do you want to work here? tell us about project you have done? All the figures related to oil and gas? How can you contribute to ONGC?   1 Answer

Negotiation

there is no negotiation , everything is pre fixed.

Geologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dehradun (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Oil and Natural Gas (Dehradun (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Candidates selected based on National exam and called for interview. Interview runs for the whole day. Questions mostly based on technical background and some on general knowledge about the country.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mum (Afghanistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oil and Natural Gas (Mum (Afghanistan)) in April 2012.

Interview

first written test than interview than physical test Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process.

We review and approve every submission against our Community Guidelines before it is published to the site.. Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process.

Engineer Interview

Interview

thru gt exam

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ankleshwar (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Oil and Natural Gas (Ankleshwar (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

Resume - Interview

Executive Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Oil and Natural Gas (New Delhi (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

CMD along with all functional directors having a formal discussion plus Q&A with me for about 20 minutes, all of them having my past profile and performance. Questions were mostly generic.

QA/QC Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oil and Natural Gas (Ahmedabad (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Tell me what you know,Eligibility for a particular job testing is interview.otherwise you don't know some questions frankly asked answer in interviewer.you have cleared in some doubts on the spot.

Interview Questions

• How many Experience in particular field.   1 Answer
    • How many language you know.   1 Answer

Geophysicist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roorkee (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oil and Natural Gas (Roorkee (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

ONGC had come to my campus for hiring. The interview began with the classic "Tell us about yourself" which was followed by different application-based questions related to seismic data acquisition. There were 5 members in the panel and all of them asked different questions ranging from definitions to application-based questions. I was also asked about my internships and questions related to what I had learnt at my internship.

Interview Questions

• What is VSP?
      How would you judge the amount of explosives to be used in a survey?
      In how many years would gas hydrates become a viable energy resource?
      Calculate foldage
      If seismic and MT were performed simultaneous;y, what would be the maximum depth of penetration?   Answer Question

Geophysicist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Oil and Natural Gas (New Delhi (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview panel have asked me all the questions related to the work which I have done in the previous company. The panel was polite and made me comfortable. It was kind of discussion I would say and that was the best part.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were related to seismic interpretation. First they asked me to write the flow chart and then they were asking me the questions from that flow chart itself.   1 Answer

Graduate Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oil and Natural Gas.

Interview

first of all we have to go through written test, after that there is only interview along with psychometry test.

Interview Questions

• Nothing is unexpected but you have to know about the company very well before going to the interview.   Answer Question