Oil and Natural Gas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oil and Natural Gas Interview Questions

Interviews at Oil and Natural Gas

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dehradun (India)

Application

I interviewed at Oil and Natural Gas (Dehradun (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

Shortlisting from percentage marks and then interview... This process in followed in campus interviews

Negotiation

nothing

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oil and Natural Gas (Chennai (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

On Campus - Interview only; Of- Campus - Written exam, gd and interview. Written exam - Prepare technical area of the respective discipline, from GATE syllabus (for engineers). Interview checks how confident and assertive you are in answering what you know technically. Be specific in the area of interest and specialize it fully. If asked outside your area of interest show a readiness to answer and be confident.

Interview Questions

• Differs. Generally for engineers they try to check whether the concepts are understood from a practical perspective.   Answer Question

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oil and Natural Gas (New Delhi (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

Candidates were called on the basis of GATE score(which held a weightage of 60% in the final merit list) and then the interview was conducted in Delhi. There were 6 members in the panel and all were very cooperative.

Executive Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oil and Natural Gas (New Delhi (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

After getting 17 rank in gate , I got interview call from ONGC . I had interview on 5th June in dehli . After document verification I was called for interview .

Interview Questions

• Tell me abt yourself ??   1 Answer
    • How should we dilute the sulphuric acid ??   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dehradun (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oil and Natural Gas (Dehradun (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Shortlisted from Competitive exam and followed by certificate verification then the interview process. In my interview board consists of five members from top management level. Delayed interview process makes us little discomfort after certificate verification

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work anywhere in India, if you're selected from staff level   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raipur, Chhattisgarh (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Oil and Natural Gas (Raipur, Chhattisgarh (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

it was really a gr8 experience. but got hard luck on that day. the questions were about to judge my personality and my technical knowledge.just try try and try.......

Reservoir Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dhanbad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oil and Natural Gas (Dhanbad (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

Campus Interview. It was only for one day. I didnt answer all the questions perfectly but they considered my gpa aswell. It was a panel interview. Only technical questions. May be around 6-7 questions. General field performance trends etc

Interview Questions

• Why gas reservoirs with water drive has less recovery   1 Answer

MT Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Oil and Natural Gas (New Delhi (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

first you have to clear your GATE examination with AIR under 700. then 10 -20 min Interview. they ask only basics so brush up your basics first. then they will ask you some questions which are related to your family and your personal interest.

Interview Questions

• questions are easy tell me about yourself? and some technical questions related to mechanical engineering   1 Answer

Chemical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oil and Natural Gas (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

Mr. Rai was very friendly and had a comforting attitude throughout the interview. The waiting period was long. He was very knowledgable about the subjects.Mr. Rai was very friendly and had a comforting attitude throughout the interview. The waiting period was long. He was very knowledgable about the subjects.

Chemical Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nadiad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oil and Natural Gas (Nadiad (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

It was a very bad experience . I knew all the interviewer asked me but then also without any reason he told me that I am done for the day. During interview also he was saying that I was right.

Interview Questions

• Explain the designing of distillation column

Coagulation and Flocculation   Answer Question