Oil and Natural Gas Marketing Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oil and Natural Gas Marketing Officer Interview Questions

Interviews at Oil and Natural Gas

Marketing Officer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Oil and Natural Gas in May 2014.

Interview

Group/Panel Interview: 70% qualification and 30% Interview
The relevant qualification holds higher weightage in the 70% allotted for qualification. First they asked a few general questions to feel at ease, thereafter they asked very basic questions in different formations of speech. you still should be smart enough to unfold the mystery behind the queries.

Interview Questions

• Are you a risk taking person ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No Negotiation needed

Other Interview Reviews for Oil and Natural Gas

Marketing Officer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oil and Natural Gas in May 2014.

Interview

Streamlined and hassle free process. The interviewers were very cool and made a very comfortable and relaxing environment for the interviewee. Initially there will be a full background check by three officers, after that interviewing process will start. There will be panel of 5 to 6 people who are generally retired ONGC directors. Overall academic background is given priority.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between leader or manager? Whether you are a manager or a leader?   1 Answer