Okaloosa County Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Okaloosa County Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Okaloosa County

Event Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Okaloosa County.

Interview

Good bunch of people to interview with. 2 ppl on the team, asked basic questions. Explained the job per the position description, explained nights/weekends are required. Seems like a good place to work based on interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work nights and weekends?   1 Answer

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Okaloosa County in August 2011.

Interview

Interview was straightforward on what capabilities I brought to the position. First interview was telephone, then a one on one in the interviewers office. Wasn't called back until approx five weeks later (I assume they pursued someone else who declined the position). Was asked on the telephone if I was still interested despite the "pathetically low salary." I said yes and had a final interview/verbal offer with the same supervisor.

Interview Questions

• Questions were pretty straightforward and I wouldn't classify any as difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation regarding salary, benefits, etc, and I never got a written offer of employment. Advice: realize that county pay is fairly low and there isn't much flexibility with higher pay or other benefits to offset the low pay. It should be common sense, but I strongly suggest you get everything they "promise" in writing.