Oklahoma Heart Hospital Interview Questions in Oklahoma City, OK | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Oklahoma Heart Hospital

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oklahoma Heart Hospital (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

Applied online with resume and application, a couple of weeks later called in for an interview, about a week after that was offered position, then proceeded with back ground check, entire process was about one month

Interview Questions

• Very casual, asked why I wanted to work there, what am I passionate about and a lot of basic questions.   Answer Question

Clinic Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Oklahoma Heart Hospital (Oklahoma City, OK) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview was set up by the Human Resources Department within a couple of days of submitting my resume online. The interview was with a high ranking position within the company. The interview was very informational but the interviewer never stopped talking. I would have been a great fit for the position and the company but I couldn't get a word in edgewise.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't really asked many questions at all. Made the interview very awkward.   Answer Question

Web Applications Developer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Oklahoma Heart Hospital (Oklahoma City, OK) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview process was in-depth on types of coding I was able to do. It did include specific questions on what I would do for specific code I would use in certain instances. The interviewer was very professional but comfortable to interview with. I was also able to ask questions specifically regarding the position. They requested a view-able portfolio.

Dietary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oklahoma Heart Hospital (Oklahoma City, OK) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple. The interview consisted of one on one sit down. After the interview a drug test is needed. This job requires all vaccines. Be prepared for multiple shots in order to start the job.

Interview Questions

• if you have had all your shots   1 Answer