Oklahoma State Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 13, 2017

2.3

Graduate Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stillwater, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oklahoma State (Stillwater, OK).

Interview

Presentation to the interview committee. Interview experience insights with previous job expect from the hiring process. It was very helpful to attend the procedure . completely different what what I attended before

Interview Questions

• Explain about you previous work and achievements   1 Answer

Peer Tutor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oklahoma State.

Interview

Applied online and then I was brought in to the LASSO center for an interview. Interview was informal and short, pretty easy to get through and pretty easy to talk to the interviewer.

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oklahoma State.

Interview

Relaxed. Had an interview the same day that I was called to set an interview up. It was me and one other person in the room and he had a copy of my resume and asked me questions about my previous work experiences. I was offered the job on the spot and started work immediately.

Interview Questions

• They asked about how well I interact with people   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Oklahoma State (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

1st interview met with boss and 4 other women whom the position would work with. They asked about my experience, what I had to offer and why I wanted the position. 2nd interview was one on one with boss and boss' boss. Was asked about personal experience, explains the type of person they were looking for. Also was asked a few personal questions.

Student Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stillwater, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oklahoma State (Stillwater, OK) in August 2016.

Interview

The process was smooth. After applying online for the job, I was called within a week for an interview.
    The whole hiring process took about a fortnight. There were two people taking my interview and it was a comfortable environment to be in for an interview.

Interview Questions

• How will I deal with a student who does not seem to focus during the tutoring appointment?   1 Answer

Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oklahoma State.

Interview

I went in, and was interviewed by three people: two supervisors, and one potential co-worker, who ended up being a trainer. I went into the conference where I was asked a series of questions from everyone on the room. It was a very relaxed process, many questions coming from the resume that I had submitted before hand. I believe it was ten minutes in total.

Computer Support Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oklahoma State (Tulsa, OK) in January 2016.

Interview

Basic computer knowledge is tested. It is like an any other interview. It had 3 rounds. Your knowledge is tested in th e field of computers. And few questions were asked wherein you have to tell the solution for any computer related problems

Computer Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stillwater, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Oklahoma State (Stillwater, OK) in December 2015.

Interview

Resume screening followed by in person interview. Resume is very important and plays a vital role. Personal will be 50% behavorial and 50% techincal. very good. ice experience,. Resume screening followed by in person interview. Resume is very important and plays a vital role. Personal will be 50% behavorial and 50% techincal. very good. ice experience

Graduate Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stillwater, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Oklahoma State (Stillwater, OK) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied for the graduate teaching assistantship on the library's website, and got a phone call to schedule and interview about a week later. My professor put in a good word for me because he knows a lot of library faculty. I was able to interview the next day. Most of the questions have to do with how you would handle certain scenarios, your teaching experience (no experience required), your communication style, and your available hours.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oklahoma State.

Interview

Based on academic performance. Work hard for one semester and get Assistant ship and fee waiver as reward. Based on the inflation here the salary is quite good. the experience of teaching and support staff is pretty good. The over all experience was very good.