Oklahoma State Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 16, 2017

2.3

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Oklahoma State (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

1st interview met with boss and 4 other women whom the position would work with. They asked about my experience, what I had to offer and why I wanted the position. 2nd interview was one on one with boss and boss' boss. Was asked about personal experience, explains the type of person they were looking for. Also was asked a few personal questions.

Student Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stillwater, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oklahoma State (Stillwater, OK) in August 2016.

Interview

The process was smooth. After applying online for the job, I was called within a week for an interview.
    The whole hiring process took about a fortnight. There were two people taking my interview and it was a comfortable environment to be in for an interview.

Interview Questions

• How will I deal with a student who does not seem to focus during the tutoring appointment?   1 Answer

Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oklahoma State.

Interview

I went in, and was interviewed by three people: two supervisors, and one potential co-worker, who ended up being a trainer. I went into the conference where I was asked a series of questions from everyone on the room. It was a very relaxed process, many questions coming from the resume that I had submitted before hand. I believe it was ten minutes in total.

Computer Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stillwater, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Oklahoma State (Stillwater, OK) in December 2015.

Interview

Resume screening followed by in person interview. Resume is very important and plays a vital role. Personal will be 50% behavorial and 50% techincal. very good. ice experience,. Resume screening followed by in person interview. Resume is very important and plays a vital role. Personal will be 50% behavorial and 50% techincal. very good. ice experience

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oklahoma State.

Interview

Based on academic performance. Work hard for one semester and get Assistant ship and fee waiver as reward. Based on the inflation here the salary is quite good. the experience of teaching and support staff is pretty good. The over all experience was very good.

Processing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stillwater, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Oklahoma State (Stillwater, OK) in October 2015.

Interview

The process was fairly simple. I applied online and in a week was notified about interviewing for the position. A week after my interview I was offered a position. My start date I believe was a week after that. So the process as a whole took about a month.

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Oklahoma State.

Interview

Interview Questions

• No interview. I just applied online, after a while I received an email confirming my acceptance. Pretty common for many universities I guess. I submitted an SOP, a resume, and my transcripts along with recommendation letters and GRE and TOEFL grades.   Answer Question

Student Affairs Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stillwater, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Oklahoma State (Stillwater, OK) in September 2015.

Interview

There were several Skype interviews and a follow up visit to the campus. The initial staff interview was very professional. The interview processes following that were not handled professionally at all to be such a reputable school. The communication process was poor at best and no follow up email or letter was provided following the end of the interview process.

Classroom Technology Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stillwater, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Oklahoma State (Stillwater, OK) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online and was very quickly contacted to come into the office. I was asked some basic questions about my familiarity with AV equipment and then asked about my class schedule. After this I was told I was hired and given the necessary paperwork.

Graduate Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stillwater, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oklahoma State (Stillwater, OK) in August 2015.

Interview

given based on grades without interview. Applied for the position in my department. The department has reviewed my profile , my grades and the courses taken by me. The position depends on the funds available in the department as you might get appointed as a TA ffor two or more subjects if there are no sufficient funds or depending on the workload for the course

Interview Questions

• awarded position based on grades secured   1 Answer