Oklahoma Turnpike Authority Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oklahoma Turnpike Authority Interview Questions

Updated Nov 7, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Oklahoma Turnpike Authority

Database Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oklahoma Turnpike Authority.

Interview

They were very nice and prompt in their communication. The interview was fairly layed back. They asked a lot of questions about the databases I currently support: how many databases and tables, largest database and table, how many procedures created, how many stored procedures have you edited, etc. They also asked some technical questions: difference between a primary and foreign key, types of relationships, temp tables, indexes, etc.

Interview Questions

• How many databases, tables, procedures, and jobs do you support?   Answer Question
    • What is the difference between a primary key and a foreign key? What are the advantages of using these?   Answer Question
    • What are indexes and how are they used?   Answer Question

Toll Collector Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oklahoma Turnpike Authority.

Interview

Applied online. Took State Merit test. After job closed I was contacted for an interview, then contacted for a drug test and physical. After all testing an offer was made via phone and I had to drive to Oklahoma City for the new hire paperwork; started the job within a few days of that. New hire orientation could be months later depending on when they hold a large class.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected questions. Just emphasis on safety and money handling.   Answer Question