Oklahoma of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oklahoma of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Oklahoma of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hays, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oklahoma of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (Hays, KS) in November 2016.

Interview

it was a face time interview because I could not make it to the location. There were four people in the committee who interviewed me. They were very friendly and helpful to get me through the whole process. But they need someone to work for them right away which I could not. That is why I lost the offer.

Case Manager II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmond, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Oklahoma of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (Edmond, OK) in July 2013.

Interview

Each agency interviews possible Case Managers, and other providers. If, after application to an agency, you are selected, you may be called in to be interviewed, or have a telephone interview. Following the interview, training and on boarding take place.

Interview Questions

• Tell about an experience you have had that made you uncomfortable, and how you handled it.   1 Answer

Pca Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oklahoma of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (Norman, OK) in August 2010.

Interview

Hiring process is pretty basic. Just be yourself at the interview. Expect no surprises

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy and straight-forward