Old Country Buffet Any Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Old Country Buffet

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Any Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victorville, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Old Country Buffet (Victorville, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

I had walked in, got an interview on the spot. Was told to come back in later in the week to complete the second half of my interview with the other manager. Came in at THEIR requested scheduled time and the second manager said they weren't hiring at all because it was slow. They said come back after the first of the year. Came back in same thing, except when I went for the second part of the interview they were too busy and had me come back the following week. Came back and they were busy AGAIN. They scheduled my interview for the following week and when I came in they said the position had been filled. That's 6 times I was told by them to come back in for a scheduled interview. Very unprofessional management. Very glad I didn't get offered a job, although I would have liked to have not been yanked around for over a month while I was trying to schedule school. I could care less that I didn't get the job, not a scorned interviewee, just upset at the process.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I had ever been in a verbal or physical fight in high school.   1 Answer