Old Navy Business Operations Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Old Navy Business Operations Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Old Navy

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Old Navy (Arlington, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview seemed pretty thorough, although I forgot to ask about benefits, and the interviewer never brought them up. It was a little over an hour long, and the interviewer was following an "interview guide" with questions like "how did you handle a difficult customer?",I did a lot of talking about my own experience that probably wouldn't have come up from the interview guide alone.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Old Navy

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Old Navy (Eagan, MN).

Interview

The interview went really well, and the GM loved me. The process took about a week, and I was told that I didn't need a second interview. She offered me an hourly rate, and I accepted. The next step was she was going to set up my training at a different store. After four days of not hearing about my training, I decided to follow up. She took back the offer because I "failed the assessment" I took two weeks ago. I was really upset because I declined other offers for this specific position. What baffles me is how could they have not seen my test scores until after the offer. I've been in retail management for 6 years; I know I'm competent. The sad part is the GM believed in me, and she knew how passionate I am. She said she fought really hard for me. They definitely lost out.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Old Navy (San Francisco, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was split into two parts, but both dates were not planned for in advance, so I was thrown off for both interviews and only had a few minutes to prepare.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Old Navy (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

It was fairly standard and low key. Speed wise, from app to working, was about 4 weeks. Low pressure, so long as you know how to interview well. Aside from basic questions, you'll be asked about hobbies and interests as well to gauge your personality in general.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about recruiting new staff here within an hour starting right now?   1 Answer
    • When is a time you had a difficult customer? How did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • How do you motivate an team around an idea?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Old Navy (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The interview was really about myself history of retail and where I see myself in 5 years? How long do I want to stay with the company what assets I could bring to the leadership team.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Old Navy (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

It was pretty brief. Straight forward and to the point. There isn't much of anything else to say about it. Arrived early and dressed more like an old navy mannequin would look instead of business attire.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you couldn't meet a deadline.   Answer Question

Business Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Old Navy in August 2017.

Interview

It was a simple phone interview with the DM from a different district. She was really great and straight forward, answered all my questions and got back to me with an offer quickly.