Old Navy Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 31, 2017

2.5

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Navy (Sunrise, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview and was very open and relaxed then it became a one on one interview which calmed me down a bit because it began to feel competitive which isnt great.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Old Navy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Navy (Columbia, MD).

Interview

The interviews went well, said they would call me back with the job offer, but NEVER did. Made me wait forever to speak to the manager, but asked basic questions.

Cashier Interview

Interview

Very easy but it depends on who interviews you. The person who interviewed me only ask about 5 easy questions which were more about myself and who I am as well I my goals.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Old Navy.

Interview

easy one on one without a group. I got to meet most of the manager and employes. the training was easy and fun. They need you to sell credit cards but its not that hard. folding is fun and time consuming if that's what you are into.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I interviewed at Old Navy (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2012.

Interview

I received a call back about a week after applying online. It was suppose to be a group interview but there was only 1 other person. It was not a sit down interview with questions. She gave us a tour of the store, told us about the history and then had us pass shopping bags to customers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Old Navy (Atlanta, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview was not the typical interview. A group and I had to act as if we worked at the store.........

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Old Navy (Sandy, UT) in May 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed by two of the managers at the same time. I liked this because then you don't have to keep going back over several days or weeks to get interviewed by different people. Both the girls were very friendly and fun, it was the funnest most kicked back interview I've ever been on.

Interview Questions

• See that stapler right there- pick it up and try to sell it to me.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Old Navy (San Mateo, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

There was a group interview in the office of the building. We sat around and the manager asked us about the definition of customer service. She asked us to define a time when there was very good customer service given to us. We shared and then she went over some of the store customs and policies.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you received an exceptional customer service experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Old Navy (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2011.

Interview

filled out application easy interview

Anonymous Employee in Cool Springs, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Old Navy (Cool Springs, TN) in November 2010.

Interview

Interview was not too hard. some situational questions. got a phone call and set up a time to come in and interview. Interview was one on one. Very friendly process. I believe they were trying to hire a number of people very quickly because it was the holiday season.

Interview Questions

• can you tell me about a time when you had to deal with an unhappy customer.   Answer Question