Old Navy Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Old Navy Cashier Interview Questions

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Navy (Columbia, MD).

Interview

The interviews went well, said they would call me back with the job offer, but NEVER did. Made me wait forever to speak to the manager, but asked basic questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Old Navy

Cashier Interview

Interview

Very easy but it depends on who interviews you. The person who interviewed me only ask about 5 easy questions which were more about myself and who I am as well I my goals.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Old Navy.

Interview

easy one on one without a group. I got to meet most of the manager and employes. the training was easy and fun. They need you to sell credit cards but its not that hard. folding is fun and time consuming if that's what you are into.

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Old Navy (San Mateo, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

There was a group interview in the office of the building. We sat around and the manager asked us about the definition of customer service. She asked us to define a time when there was very good customer service given to us. We shared and then she went over some of the store customs and policies.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you received an exceptional customer service experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Old Navy (Chicago, IL) in January 2010.

Interview

filled out the application and was called over the manager phone for an interview and then asked to come into the store and a store manager and team lead pulled me into the office and just asked me formal questions like why did i want to work for the company and what do i like to do etc.

Interview Questions

• no unexpected questions everything was pretty straight forward they were really nice and pleasant and very understanding to what my standards were and gave me options to what position i wanted to be in and what hours i was willing to work.   Answer Question

Negotiation

just be yourself because the staff is really nice and will work around you and its not the other way around

Anonymous Employee in Cool Springs, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Old Navy (Cool Springs, TN) in November 2010.

Interview

Interview was not too hard. some situational questions. got a phone call and set up a time to come in and interview. Interview was one on one. Very friendly process. I believe they were trying to hire a number of people very quickly because it was the holiday season.

Interview Questions

• can you tell me about a time when you had to deal with an unhappy customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I interviewed at Old Navy (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2012.

Interview

I received a call back about a week after applying online. It was suppose to be a group interview but there was only 1 other person. It was not a sit down interview with questions. She gave us a tour of the store, told us about the history and then had us pass shopping bags to customers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Old Navy (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2011.

Interview

filled out application easy interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Old Navy (Atlanta, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview was not the typical interview. A group and I had to act as if we worked at the store.........

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here ?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Old Navy in January 2010.

Interview

I did not like there interview process. First of all it is a group interview. Don't like those. I like one on one interviews were the interviewer and I can have a conversation about me and not getting judged or think I'm copying someone else answers. I like to give my own answers and not have to change mine cause they said the same thing I wanted to say...then. three more people said the same thing too in different words..now you just sound lost and stuck...still getting your answer together and it's your turn..just thinking now..if I have another group interview should I turn around...no next time get earlier than everyone else...maybe I can get a one on one...get a seat closer to the person doing the interview:-)

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer