Old Navy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

245 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silverdale, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Old Navy (Silverdale, WA) in October 2017.

Interview

It was very easy and laid back. First I was asked to make an outfit and explain why I had put it together and if I had worn. The second part of the interview was questions. Overall, the staff was really nice and positive.

Interview Questions

• What is the last song you downloaded?   Answer Question
    • What is a piece of advice you had been given and why is it important to you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Old Navy (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and went to the store’s hiring event the next weekend. It was a group interview. They said they would contact us soon. I called them 4 days later to follow up. The hiring manager remembered me and liked that I had called. 2 days later, I got an email that said that I was declined.

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Old Navy (Sacramento, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Lame, after the interview was told I was not a fit. Figured I wasn’t in the middle of the interview since everyone was so still. I’m sorry I enjoy what I do. Plus the pay sucks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a lot of things to do and so little time?   1 Answer

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Webster, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Navy (Webster, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

I was told it was going to be a group, it was just me. We sat down and they asked me a few questions, then told me I’d get a call or email and didn’t say when. Don’t think they’ll do either.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Navy (Boise, ID).

Interview

I applied online and within a week or so they called me and asked me to come in for a group interview. I showed up and there were three other people. The interview was very interactive and very laid-back. After the interview was over we each had a on-on-one conversation with the manager saying he'd call in two days to let me know and he never did.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Old Navy (Stockton, CA).

Interview

They Called me , asked a few questions, invited me for a group interview, nobody else showed up. Should hear back within two days so they said. We'll see. Seemed like nice people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Old Navy (Raleigh, NC) in August 2017.

Interview

Apply Online. In person Interview with another person. They said they would call in a week to let us know the status of whether or not we were hired....never heard back.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waco, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Navy (Waco, TX).

Interview

It started as a group interview. They ask group question and tell you to go around the store pick some items and sale them to everyone. They call you back for a second one in one interview.

Floor Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Navy (Oakland, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, they asked me my previous experience, my avalbilty, why I like to work there, why I would make a good team member, would I be willing to work early mornings and late nights.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allen Park, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Navy (Allen Park, MI) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview was short, probably about 10 minutes. However, I waited a long time for the hiring manager to call me up for my interview. It was also in the middle of the store which kinda made me nervous.