Old Navy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1,494 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mercedes, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Old Navy (Mercedes, TX).

Interview

Asked for an application, cashier up front advised me apply online. Applied online then got a phone call for an interview close to half a month after. Went in for an interview with supervisor. Asked easy interview questions. Then got a offer call couple days later.

Brand Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Navy.

Interview

Easygoing and engaged manager, relaxed and welcoming environment. Questions were not so difficult just be prepared to answer, they can be about personality-wise and on the job scenarios. i was interviewed in a small group setting. i was told id receive a call afterwards and it took no longer than a day to get a response.

Interview Questions

• What contribution can you make to our team?
      How do you think this position will help you in advancing in your career?
      What are your career/educational goals?
      What was the last book you read?
      What was the last song you downloaded?
      How has your past school/work experience helped you to learn important skills for this position?   Answer Question

Brand Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Navy.

Interview

I applied online then continued to follow up. We set up an interview date and time and I was told that it would be a group interview. Bring your social security or proof to show that you're a citizen ( like a passport as well) to show that you can legally work in the US.

Interview Questions

• Describe Old Navy in 3 words...   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Navy in November 2017.

Interview

Applied online on the company’s website. Very easy application process. A few days later, I received a phone call from the hiring manager to come in for a group interview. Very easy questions I was asked. We got to know more of the candidates this way. I got a phone call from the hiring and store managef a couple days later and was offered the position for the Christmas shopping season.

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Navy (Durham, NC).

Interview

Online application, two interviews and then training. The hiring manager at the time was fun and upbeat and really knew what the store needed. I cannot say the same at present time.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work at Old Navy?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Old Navy (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

The process was fairly straightforward and simple. I applied online and it took them a while to get back to me. But, I scheduled an interview with manager, and was interviewed with another girl and he called me back that weekend to offer me the position.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Basic interview for minimum wage retail job, nothing too hard, just need to be friendly and smile. Generic questions regarding customer service and experience. Simply questions, no curve balls.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Navy (New York, NY).

Interview

Group interview, kinda fun. Interactive with asking questions for volunteers to answer and styling an outfit within a budget in 10 minutes. Offered a position at the interview and the next week started orientation and training.

Interview Questions

• A good and bad experience in customer service you've had or provided.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Old Navy (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interview process was really easy. The first thing done was to make an outfit and explain why you chose the things you chose. Then, if they liked it then you were given a one on one with one of the many managers they have. It was fast and easy. Nothing too hard

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Navy (White Plains, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied during the summer time so it took about 3 months for them to call me back. Spoke to the store manager she told me to come in for a interview the next day. The interview was quick and easy she asked me 4 basic questions after that she told me she’ll call me back tomorrow. She called told me to come in for a orientation, when I first got there I thought it was going to be a lot of people there but it was only 2 people. Went for training the day after, and everything went well.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in retail before?   1 Answer
    • What’s your strength?   1 Answer
    • What’s your weakness?   1 Answer
    • What can you bring to this company?   1 Answer