Old Navy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 15, 2017
1,414 Interview Reviews

2.0

Regional Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Old Navy in July 2012.

Interview

Recently, I was thrilled to receive a voicemail message fron a recruiter with Old Navy in response to my resume. I retuned the phone call in a timely manner and I left a voicemail message. When I did not get a response, I followed uo three more times with the recruiter and I still dod not get a response.....it is VERY disappointing. I certainly understand that another person could be fill the position. However, I was a loyal customer of Old Navy and with my experience with the recruiter, it does not appear thatthe company wants to keep me as a customer.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Old Navy.

Interview

Basic interview based on behaviorl based question, a phone interview first than two in person interviews. If your upbeat and want to enjoy every day of work than old navy is the place for you!

Negotiation

negotiable

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Old Navy.

Interview

Called in for interview for a seasonal sales associate position about a month after I submitted my application online. Group interview with about 6 other people. Questions were straight forward, manager conducting interview was very nice, friendly, and a good representative of the company, and the whole interview process was done in about an hour. I got a call back about a week and a half later and accepted the job.

Interview Questions

• I didn't think there were any difficult questions, they were all pretty straight forward: What is your previous work experience? Describe a time when you had to multitask. How would you describe good customer service?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Given hourly pay rate and accepted. No negotiation.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Navy.

Interview

I had a group interview, though it wasn't much of an interview. There were three other girls with me at the interview. The manager told us about all of the deals that were going on that day and told us to walk around as if we already worked there. The manager and another employee basically watched us for half an hour while we interacted with customers, only stopping us to actually interview us a few times. They only asked me about 6 questions, so it was pretty simple.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were pretty easy to answer. For example: "What was your last job like, and what did you like and not like about it?" "Why did you pick Old Navy?"   Answer Question

Interview

I applied and got a call about a month later. I was invited to the "hiring party." It was simple, we got a tour of the store, had to choose an outfit, question & answer with store employees, then got interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Give a time when you had a good/bad experience at a store, describe.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Old Navy.

Interview

Had a group interview and was asked questions about fashion sense. Also asked to describe a time when we saw a co worker doing something that was a no no and how it was handled.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Old Navy.

Interview

There was none. I expressed interest in the job and was moved up internally when the position became available

Interview Questions

• When interviewing with the compant the most difficult questions are when they ask you to name a specific intance and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I took what they offered, beacause it was reasonable.

Inventory Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Old Navy.

Interview

HR team was friendly. Be prepared for retail math.

Interview Questions

Interview

Applied online, got a call, group interview, got asked to come back for second interview, for second interview had a one on one with a manager, got called right away after I left with an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Old Navy.

Interview

One on One interview starts it off, and then they ask what availability is and then you have some other questions it all depends on the store demograpic. Also it depends on the type of interview, if it is an open call interview there will be multiple Service and Training managers there. If it is a one on one that stores Service and Training Manager will interview you personally.

Interview Questions

• What could you bring to the team if hired?   1 Answer