Old Navy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 10, 2017
1,506 Interview Reviews

2.0

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Navy (New York, NY).

Interview

Group interview, kinda fun. Interactive with asking questions for volunteers to answer and styling an outfit within a budget in 10 minutes. Offered a position at the interview and the next week started orientation and training.

Interview Questions

• A good and bad experience in customer service you've had or provided.   Answer Question

Brand Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Old Navy (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interview process was really easy. The first thing done was to make an outfit and explain why you chose the things you chose. Then, if they liked it then you were given a one on one with one of the many managers they have. It was fast and easy. Nothing too hard

Brand Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Navy (White Plains, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied during the summer time so it took about 3 months for them to call me back. Spoke to the store manager she told me to come in for a interview the next day. The interview was quick and easy she asked me 4 basic questions after that she told me she’ll call me back tomorrow. She called told me to come in for a orientation, when I first got there I thought it was going to be a lot of people there but it was only 2 people. Went for training the day after, and everything went well.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in retail before?   1 Answer
    • What’s your strength?   1 Answer
    • What’s your weakness?   1 Answer
    • What can you bring to this company?   1 Answer

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silverdale, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Old Navy (Silverdale, WA) in October 2017.

Interview

It was very easy and laid back. First I was asked to make an outfit and explain why I had put it together and if I had worn. The second part of the interview was questions. Overall, the staff was really nice and positive.

Interview Questions

• What is the last song you downloaded?   Answer Question
    • What is a piece of advice you had been given and why is it important to you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Old Navy (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and went to the store’s hiring event the next weekend. It was a group interview. They said they would contact us soon. I called them 4 days later to follow up. The hiring manager remembered me and liked that I had called. 2 days later, I got an email that said that I was declined.

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Old Navy (Sacramento, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Lame, after the interview was told I was not a fit. Figured I wasn’t in the middle of the interview since everyone was so still. I’m sorry I enjoy what I do. Plus the pay sucks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a lot of things to do and so little time?   1 Answer

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Webster, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Navy (Webster, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

I was told it was going to be a group, it was just me. We sat down and they asked me a few questions, then told me I’d get a call or email and didn’t say when. Don’t think they’ll do either.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Old Navy (Raleigh, NC) in October 2017.

Interview

Round table Q&A and store tour. Had to pick out an outfit and sell it to them. Very dismissive managment. Held at the front of the store blocking customer walkways. Was hit in the head three times.

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laguna Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Old Navy (Laguna Hills, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

The hiring proccess was very front forwar. My employer asked me why i would like to work here and why. What availability do i have etc. Questions such as that

Interview Questions

• Why did you decide to work at old navy   1 Answer

Friends and Family Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendora, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Navy (Glendora, CA).

Interview

I applied for the position online (I believe it was through Craigslist). I was contacted by the store manager by phone and was given the job. There wasn't really interviewing process. I was asked to come in to fill out paper work and then training would follow sometime after.