Old Navy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,338 Interview Reviews

2.0

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Old Navy (Charlotte, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

Very Brief, no drug test given. Really a joke. Made me wait over an hour to talk to a manager for 15 minutes. It was not a real interview. The managers there will hire almost anyone.

Senior Merchandising Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Old Navy (Little Rock, AR) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview process was a joke. It took 4 months of interviews before being offered a job. Store manager had a great personality so did the area merchandise manager. The DM at the time didnt pay attention as if he didnt care

Janitor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Navy (New York, NY).

Interview

I had to come in at 9:30 and I sat in a room with the manager and he asked me plenty of questions about myself and previous work places. They were very easy to answer.

(Seasonal) Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Old Navy (Arlington, TX).

Interview

About two weeks after I submitted the application I was called in to go for an interview on a Friday. It was a 1 on 1. I was asked the basics. "Tell me about yourself" "Tel me about your job experience" *note; if you don't have any just say you don't but remember to list some of your skills that they'll find useful* And then just that HM doing the rest of the talking (it seemed more like a conversation than an interview). And then I was asked to follow him, he took me to the back of the store where he found a table of little girls clothing and asked me to fix up the table and make it look good. I was called in for training the following Thursday. *Remember, ask questions afterwards*

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Old Navy (Ontario, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online on September 25 and got a call on September 30 to come in for an interview the next day. We had a group interview with 5 of us in a section of the store. We did an icebreaker and she asked us basic questions and about ourselves. One girl got sent home and she kept the 4 of us to go speak to the general manager. He took me and 3 other people to the back and told us just to relax and that any answer we say isn't wrong. He told us about ourselves and asked us similar questions to the first lady we interviewed with. He said he liked all of us and wanted to hire us to be apart of the team. I'll be starting hopefully next week.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Old Navy (New York, NY).

Interview

come in to the store ask employee to direct you to the person that is to interview you, manager asks you a couple questions, lasts 5 minutes, asks a couple questions from manager ask any questions that you may have, schedule last interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Navy.

Interview

Well i was pretty late like 10min but when i got there they berly started its was a group interview it was great i felt really good the ladys interviewing us was super nice .she talk about old navy gave us a tour arould the back room ,we got ask about 5 questions.she told us to bring object that was valuable to us .i didnt get a memo to bring it so i told the ladys if i was able to bring a object i will bring a book

Interview Questions

• go and grab an outfit and explain why you wear the outfit and how does it describe your personality?   Answer Question

Department Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Old Navy.

Interview

I applied internally for a new store opening up. Got an email to set up an interview. Went in a week later and met with the General Manager and Senior Merchandise Manager. Interview was very laid back and was very focused on me and my own skills. Got a call back within a week with a job offer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Old Navy.

Interview

I attended Old Navy's hiring event after previously submitting an online application. The interview was a very casual group interview asking the standard sort of questions. The hiring manager conducting the interview immediately had us talk to the store manager who asked a few more questions before extending an offer of employment, pending a background check.

Assistant Merchandising Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dunwoody, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Old Navy (Dunwoody, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was in a group setting. They ask each one of us the same question and waited for our answers. We also did a clothing presentation of the outfits that we were asked to pick out before the beginning of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are special   1 Answer