Old Navy Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 22, 2017

1.8

45 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Old Navy (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Applied online and was asked to come for the interview after two days. Easy and basic questions. Was very comfortable during the interview process and was asked 7-8 situational questions and behavioral questions. Took around 25 minuets and got confirmed the next day about the job by phone. After two days had the orientation.

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laguna Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Old Navy (Laguna Hills, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

The hiring proccess was very front forwar. My employer asked me why i would like to work here and why. What availability do i have etc. Questions such as that

Interview Questions

• Why did you decide to work at old navy   1 Answer

Friends and Family Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendora, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Navy (Glendora, CA).

Interview

I applied for the position online (I believe it was through Craigslist). I was contacted by the store manager by phone and was given the job. There wasn't really interviewing process. I was asked to come in to fill out paper work and then training would follow sometime after.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Whittier, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Old Navy (Whittier, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a national hiring event day so it was a group interview. There were 5 of us. First they had us pick an item on the sales floor and tell why we chose that specific item. Then they asked us a series of questions. There were maybe 10 questions. The whole process was about an hour. The team was very friendly and gave everyone a chance to answer the questions and didn't push anyone who did not want to answer a question.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Old Navy (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

the interview process was rather long. took about 3 different interviews, all in a group context. interview questions were shallow and repetitive. Pretty much what you'd expect from a minimum wage retail gig.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Old Navy (Torrance, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process is simple, you go in and let the employees there know that you are there for an interview. One of the managers comes out and takes you to the back of house where they have part of the interview then they have you wait in the fitting room while the General Manager finishes up with the other interviews. They will then have you go back to the back of house and sit down with the General Manager and finish your interview. They will call you that day or in a couple days to let you know if you have gotten the position.

Anonymous Employee in Commerce, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Old Navy (Commerce, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

There were not too many hard questions. Questions were mostly about job experience and some scenario questions, like choosing an outfit for a customer. Also make sure to at least know the basics of the Old Navy company, such as who the founders were.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a customer you believed was stealing?   1 Answer

Business Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Old Navy (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The interview was really about myself history of retail and where I see myself in 5 years? How long do I want to stay with the company what assets I could bring to the leadership team.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foothill Ranch, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Old Navy (Foothill Ranch, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview with two other high school students and a lady who was about 40. Pretty easy-going and wasn't stressful. We walked around the store and just kinda talked about what it's like to work there and some questions. I applied online and my friend who works there told her boss I applied. They were hiring for seasonal and said it would probably lead to long term, but I didn't want to leave my current job for one that was potentially 3 months

Interview Questions

• Go around the store and make an outfit   1 Answer

Brand Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Old Navy (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

applied online and then at the end of the application they had a video on the role of a brand associate, after watching the video you are given an interview date and time. it was a group interview. they had us go out and choose an outfit and sell it to them.

Interview Questions

• what is old navy known for?   1 Answer