Old Navy Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 8, 2017

1.9

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Old Navy (Torrance, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process is simple, you go in and let the employees there know that you are there for an interview. One of the managers comes out and takes you to the back of house where they have part of the interview then they have you wait in the fitting room while the General Manager finishes up with the other interviews. They will then have you go back to the back of house and sit down with the General Manager and finish your interview. They will call you that day or in a couple days to let you know if you have gotten the position.

Interview Questions

• Why did you pick Old Navy?   1 Answer

Business Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Old Navy (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The interview was really about myself history of retail and where I see myself in 5 years? How long do I want to stay with the company what assets I could bring to the leadership team.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foothill Ranch, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Old Navy (Foothill Ranch, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview with two other high school students and a lady who was about 40. Pretty easy-going and wasn't stressful. We walked around the store and just kinda talked about what it's like to work there and some questions. I applied online and my friend who works there told her boss I applied. They were hiring for seasonal and said it would probably lead to long term, but I didn't want to leave my current job for one that was potentially 3 months

Interview Questions

• Go around the store and make an outfit   1 Answer

Brand Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Old Navy (Valencia, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a call the next day to set up an interview the next week. The group interview was with 5 other people. The interviewer was really cool; I felt really comfortable. We introduced ourselves one by one then she asked us what we knew about Old Navy. Then we did an activity: we had to go onto the sales floor and find some items (interviewer will tell you the theme of each item). We went back into the room and described the items.
    She told us that that was the end of the group interview and that we should wait where the benches are for the one-one interview, which was to be administered by the manager. This part was good since I felt less nervous than when I arrived at Old Navy. Just befriend the other candidates; I did, and it took a lot of weight off my shoulders. It's like asking your friend if s/he studied for the test, and s/he said nope, then you two high-five because you didn't study either. It's that type of relief.

Unfortunately, I forgot to use my charming personality, so I didn't get the job; but that's ok...whatever...I'm not hurt...(jk, I'm ok,really)

Interview Questions

• Group:
      -What do you know about Old Navy?
      -Why do you want to work here?
      -What are you passionate about?
      One-one:
      -Tell me about yourself.
      -Why do you want to work here?
      He asked more, but that's all I remember
      Answer Question

Seasonal Sellebrity Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downey, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Old Navy (Downey, CA).

Interview

Applied through simplyhired.com. got an email for their hiring event. Went. The first interview was a quick and brief interview at a table with questions like tell me about yourself. Then went on to the next phase. A group activity we had to see our outfit we had on. Then then either sent you home or you went on the the final interview stage

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Old Navy (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online and I had to watch modules on Learn Up I'm not sure if everyone at the group interview did or if that's the only way to get an interview. Anyway I didn't know it was going to be a group interview until I got there. There were about 13 people at first it was intimidating but I was already there. The manager was pretty cool he told us to share facts about ourselves and what we were most passionate about. Second activity: we had to grab an outfit and then we shared it with the group. It was a very fun experience.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Old Navy (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Really fun ! Just a few questions yet it was about an hour during ! One on one afterwards! Fairly easy interview especially considering it was a group interview with 5 others

Seasonal Sellebrity Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Old Navy (Torrance, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

first interview was very quick. simple and straight to the point. I heard back regarding the second interview by the end of the day. the second interview was a tour of the store and 15 minutes of us being out on the sales floor assisting customers in the way we thought old navy wanted to see.

Anonymous Employee in Arcadia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Old Navy (Arcadia, CA).

Interview

Probably applied around Sept 2014, got a call Nov. 2014 for seasonal to come in for an interview, went to the interview, lasted about 5 minutes, got a call back the same day that I'd been hired, went next day to orientation, where there at least if not more 15 people, put on DVD on super small TV that no one could see and hear from, took almost 3 hours for the orientation when was told it would only take 1. Was told what day to come in for work verbally by manager, wasn't given a schedule or anything. Came in 1 day to work and didn't hear from them until around March 2015, they wanted to hire me back, had no choice but to accept the offer as this was my 1st job even when I didn't want to. Found out as I continued working that they hire seasonal people to only work 1 day like they did to me. If your lucky, you might get call back for a part time position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Old Navy (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was very relaxing and nice. Most people are trying to impress of course the hiring manager it was a good experience. But we didn't have any individual and only did a group interview which is very disappointing because I was expecting more to be 1+1 and we just ended up picking the clothes for a date and tried my best, and I didn't get the job. Overall, it was a good experience for me.