Old Navy Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

1.9

112 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Old Navy Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Old Navy (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online. It took 1 month for me to get an interview, when I did go it was in the back room. The interview was a group interview and it was short.

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Old Navy (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online got a call the same day to come in for a group interview. It was scheduled for the following week because I was still in school. The group interview was really easy and laid back. There were 4 other people with me. At the end of the interview, we picked out an outfit and explained why we choose it and the prices. After we got scheduled for an individual interview which like a basic interview and I was hired then.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time your experienced bad customer service. And what would you have done differently if you were the employee?   Answer Question
    • Explain a good customer service experience and why it was good.   Answer Question
    • What do you know about old navy?   Answer Question

Senior Product and Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Old Navy (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Initially spoke with recruiter who had a phone interview, spoke about company and direction went very well. Scheduled 2nd interview in person with HR manager at flagship store, 2 weeks later conversation again was very friendly and engaging. Information was given readily and felt very comfortable. A little over a week later was scheduled to meet with GM for 3rd interview in store. More information about the job was given and specifics. Again a very relaxed and comfortable environment. Was asked by recruiter to give feedback after each interview. After giving feedback after 3rd interview to recruiter, was scheduled for final interview with district manager. Was a get to know me conversation although some additional questions were asked. Very friendly and engaging conversation again. A week later was offered position pending background check which cleared the next day. Was officially offered job right after. Best interview process I have ever been a part of. Very professional and everyone was transparent and willing to answer any question I had.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Old Navy (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I was searching for a job and just walking into places and submitting my resume, talking to the managers and employee's ect. I spoke to the manager for maybe a minute and she asked if I'd just like to interview for the job now. It was a two part interview the first part she asked me general interview questions (tell me about yourself). The second part of the interview she had me pick out a outfit for someone to wear to a family reunion, they want to see your fashion sense. After I picked out a outfit I was told they wanted to hire me.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I received a call soon after I applied and did a phone interview. The hiring manager was very nice and asked a few questions. The call did not last more than 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Is there a time when you had a bad experience working with others?   Answer Question

Brand Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Old Navy (New York, NY).

Interview

Interviewed with the hiring manager and got a call a couple days later to offer me the job and I started training he following week which was mostly watching videos

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Old Navy (Brooklyn, NY).

Interview

It was a group interview, so try your best to stand out. They asked about myself and how I can contribute to their team. They asked whose celebrity fashion style I would pick and why. They questioned us about the company"s history.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Poughkeepsie, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Old Navy (Poughkeepsie, NY).

Interview

It was quick. Met the store manager and was interviewed by the general manager. They asked a few questions about my background experience and asked about what hours I'm looking for, etc.

Interview Questions

• They asked about the hourly wage and if the one they have me was sufficient.   Answer Question

Janitor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Navy (New York, NY).

Interview

I had to come in at 9:30 and I sat in a room with the manager and he asked me plenty of questions about myself and previous work places. They were very easy to answer.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Old Navy (New York, NY).

Interview

come in to the store ask employee to direct you to the person that is to interview you, manager asks you a couple questions, lasts 5 minutes, asks a couple questions from manager ask any questions that you may have, schedule last interview.