Old Navy Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 16, 2017

1.9

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Old Navy (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I was searching for a job and just walking into places and submitting my resume, talking to the managers and employee's ect. I spoke to the manager for maybe a minute and she asked if I'd just like to interview for the job now. It was a two part interview the first part she asked me general interview questions (tell me about yourself). The second part of the interview she had me pick out a outfit for someone to wear to a family reunion, they want to see your fashion sense. After I picked out a outfit I was told they wanted to hire me.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I received a call soon after I applied and did a phone interview. The hiring manager was very nice and asked a few questions. The call did not last more than 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Is there a time when you had a bad experience working with others?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Old Navy (New York, NY).

Interview

Interviewed with the hiring manager and got a call a couple days later to offer me the job and I started training he following week which was mostly watching videos

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Old Navy (Brooklyn, NY).

Interview

It was a group interview, so try your best to stand out. They asked about myself and how I can contribute to their team. They asked whose celebrity fashion style I would pick and why. They questioned us about the company"s history.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Poughkeepsie, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Old Navy (Poughkeepsie, NY).

Interview

It was quick. Met the store manager and was interviewed by the general manager. They asked a few questions about my background experience and asked about what hours I'm looking for, etc.

Interview Questions

• They asked about the hourly wage and if the one they have me was sufficient.   Answer Question

Janitor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Navy (New York, NY).

Interview

I had to come in at 9:30 and I sat in a room with the manager and he asked me plenty of questions about myself and previous work places. They were very easy to answer.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Old Navy (New York, NY).

Interview

come in to the store ask employee to direct you to the person that is to interview you, manager asks you a couple questions, lasts 5 minutes, asks a couple questions from manager ask any questions that you may have, schedule last interview.

Customer Experience Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Selden, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Old Navy (Selden, NY).

Interview

Three different in person interviews over the course of 2 weeks with three different managers who were incredibly nice until I was actually hired, then they couldn't be bothered, my store had a tendency to way over hire.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Old Navy (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied for a job online, got a call back a few weeks later. Brief phone interview asking if I was still interested in job, why I chose Old Navy. Invited to group interview in store. Group interview included questions about Gap brands and history, what we knew about Old Navy, an activity where we put together an outfit.

Application

Interview

Easy and quick process did an one on one interview then a group interview. The manager called me back about three days later to offer me a position. It was pretty quick !