Old Navy Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Old Navy Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2017

2.0

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Old Navy.

Interview

Applied online and follow up with a call regarding the next process was invited for a group interview with two of the managers of the store. Short interview and received a follow up call later that day.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Old Navy

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Navy.

Interview

I applied and it took them several weeks to get back to me for the interview. They typically have interviews on certain dates and do not hire continuously. The interview is a group style and at the end they ask you to form your own outfit and give them a pitch.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Navy.

Interview

Pretty elaborate for a minimum wage job. They wanted to know a good bit about your story, personality, and skills. They had you participate in scenarios and games as part of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above and beyond for someone.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Old Navy (Knoxville, TN).

Interview

I applied online on a Tuesday, theres not much room to put skills and other stuff besides your resume. I applied and haven't heard anything back. It's been a week, but this would also be my first job so it's expected to get denied.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Navy (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

The hiring process took about two weeks. I got the call asking if I was interested in coming for an interview the next day. The interview ended up being a group interview, but the setting itself felt very laid back and relaxed. It felt as if I was just having a conversation with an old friend. The questions were very easy and the next day I received a call asking if I wanted to come in for a one on one interview. I really enjoyed the entire process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Old Navy (Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

they call u first, and if u pass the telephone interview, they'll schedule a group interview, it was very easy and relax. the manager brought a translator for me but I was able to speak in english.

Interview Questions

• tell more bout yourself
      choose one outfit
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Westminster, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Old Navy (Westminster, CO) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied for the job online, and got a call that they wanted me to come in for an interview about 5 days later. It was a group interview; there were 6 people in my group and 2-3 managers. They asked us to bring in an item we were passionate about, and share it with the group. After we introduced ourselves, we went on a scavenger hunt to get to know the store. Instead of them asking us questions, we were told to ask them questions. I asked "what is the most rewarding and the most challenging part of the job." and "is there a minimum amount of hours we would need to meet each week." That was all we had to do. They did choose to have us ask questions as opposed to them asking us, so that may vary from interview to interview. The staff was very friendly and it seems like a lovely place to work.

Anonymous Employee in Carbondale, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Navy (Carbondale, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

The first interview was a group interview with 4 other people. It was actually fun. We had to pair up with one or two people and learn about one another and learn 2-3 things we had in common then discuss it in front of everyone. Then we had to introduce ourselves in front of everyone. We also had to bring one item in that represents us and what we are passionate about. Then we had to go pick out an outfit and sell it to the interviewer. During that time, we also had to find out three benefits of opening an Old Navy credit card, either from google, the pamphlets in the store, or from an employee in the store. Super comfortable. I got a call a few days later for a second interview. The group interview was more about standing our and them getting to know your personality.

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Old Navy (Nottingham, MD) in February 2017.

Interview

It was pretty easy overall. It was a one one one interview. I applied online and the next day i got an email saying schedule and interview. They gave two dates and time .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Old Navy (Brooklyn, NY).

Interview

It was a group interview, so try your best to stand out. They asked about myself and how I can contribute to their team. They asked whose celebrity fashion style I would pick and why. They questioned us about the company"s history.