Old Navy Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 10, 2017

2.0

506 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Wyomissing, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Old Navy (Wyomissing, PA).

Interview

It was a group interview with multiple managers and potential employees. The managers asked some personal questions and then some situational questions. It was nothing out of the ordinary for a job in retail.

Interview Questions

• How would you diffuse a potentially hostile situation?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Old Navy

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Navy (Durham, NC).

Interview

Online application, two interviews and then training. The hiring manager at the time was fun and upbeat and really knew what the store needed. I cannot say the same at present time.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work at Old Navy?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Old Navy (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

The process was fairly straightforward and simple. I applied online and it took them a while to get back to me. But, I scheduled an interview with manager, and was interviewed with another girl and he called me back that weekend to offer me the position.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Basic interview for minimum wage retail job, nothing too hard, just need to be friendly and smile. Generic questions regarding customer service and experience. Simply questions, no curve balls.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Navy (New York, NY).

Interview

Group interview, kinda fun. Interactive with asking questions for volunteers to answer and styling an outfit within a budget in 10 minutes. Offered a position at the interview and the next week started orientation and training.

Interview Questions

• A good and bad experience in customer service you've had or provided.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Old Navy (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and went to the store’s hiring event the next weekend. It was a group interview. They said they would contact us soon. I called them 4 days later to follow up. The hiring manager remembered me and liked that I had called. 2 days later, I got an email that said that I was declined.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Old Navy (Raleigh, NC) in October 2017.

Interview

Round table Q&A and store tour. Had to pick out an outfit and sell it to them. Very dismissive managment. Held at the front of the store blocking customer walkways. Was hit in the head three times.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Old Navy.

Interview

I applied online. They were having a hiring day, so I went in. I had to wait in the front of the store for 20 Minutes or so, and that was a little awkward. Then there was a group interview which was super short.

Interview Questions

• What have you had to learn in previous jobs or experiences?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Navy (Boise, ID).

Interview

I applied online and within a week or so they called me and asked me to come in for a group interview. I showed up and there were three other people. The interview was very interactive and very laid-back. After the interview was over we each had a on-on-one conversation with the manager saying he'd call in two days to let me know and he never did.

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Old Navy (Honolulu, HI).

Interview

I got in 15 minutes early and waited in the fitting rooms. I was called out and we walked around the store while talking. After the questions, I was asked my availability and when I could start.