Old Navy Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Old Navy Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 15, 2017

2.0

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I applied a couple of months ago , but when I updated my application they called to set up an interview. Very easy , felt almost like a conversation. Just make sure you show interest and tell them about any experience you have in retail. They reached out 3 days after and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Old Navy

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Old Navy.

Interview

Applied online and follow up with a call regarding the next process was invited for a group interview with two of the managers of the store. Short interview and received a follow up call later that day.

Anonymous Employee in Garden City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Navy (Garden City, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was very quick. The manger who interviewed me was very down-to-Earth, pleasant fellow. I also applied a week before Easter and immediately got a callback the following week.

Anonymous Employee in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Navy (Fredericksburg, VA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online. Took about 3 weeks to hear back. Got a call asking to schedule an interview. Interview was extremely laid back. We stood in the boys section for 10 minutes and the manager only asked a few questions. It was mainly all about my availability. Extremely easy interview. She gave me multiple hints throughout letting me know she would hire me. She went ahead and pushed me through for a background check, and I got a job offer 2 days later.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Navy.

Interview

I applied and it took them several weeks to get back to me for the interview. They typically have interviews on certain dates and do not hire continuously. The interview is a group style and at the end they ask you to form your own outfit and give them a pitch.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Navy.

Interview

Pretty elaborate for a minimum wage job. They wanted to know a good bit about your story, personality, and skills. They had you participate in scenarios and games as part of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above and beyond for someone.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Old Navy (Knoxville, TN).

Interview

I applied online on a Tuesday, theres not much room to put skills and other stuff besides your resume. I applied and haven't heard anything back. It's been a week, but this would also be my first job so it's expected to get denied.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Old Navy (Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

they call u first, and if u pass the telephone interview, they'll schedule a group interview, it was very easy and relax. the manager brought a translator for me but I was able to speak in english.

Interview Questions

• tell more bout yourself
      choose one outfit
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Navy (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

The hiring process took about two weeks. I got the call asking if I was interested in coming for an interview the next day. The interview ended up being a group interview, but the setting itself felt very laid back and relaxed. It felt as if I was just having a conversation with an old friend. The questions were very easy and the next day I received a call asking if I wanted to come in for a one on one interview. I really enjoyed the entire process.

Anonymous Employee in Westminster, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Old Navy (Westminster, CO) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied for the job online, and got a call that they wanted me to come in for an interview about 5 days later. It was a group interview; there were 6 people in my group and 2-3 managers. They asked us to bring in an item we were passionate about, and share it with the group. After we introduced ourselves, we went on a scavenger hunt to get to know the store. Instead of them asking us questions, we were told to ask them questions. I asked "what is the most rewarding and the most challenging part of the job." and "is there a minimum amount of hours we would need to meet each week." That was all we had to do. They did choose to have us ask questions as opposed to them asking us, so that may vary from interview to interview. The staff was very friendly and it seems like a lovely place to work.