Old Navy Sales Associate Old Navy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Old Navy Sales Associate Old Navy Interview Questions

Updated Jan 21, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pawtucket, RI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Navy (Pawtucket, RI) in January 2017.

Interview

Motivated, have the flexibility and skills to handle a challenging job, I like dressing up for special events an all. This is a good job for me because I like dressing up an helping people on what to wear for a place to go or ect

Interview Questions

• Why would I be good person to work there   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Old Navy

Old Navy Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Arrived 15 minutes early to interview, and they were ready for me immediately. Interview only took about 10 minutes and was very casual in the break room with two young managers. The company that they use to schedule interviews, LearnUp, was very useful, as you didn't have to wait for a call and could schedule an interview at a time that worked for you. I got offered the seasonal position and training begins this week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Navy (Roseville, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I had a group interview and everyone was really nice and energetic. There was three stages of the group interview. First, they had me go alone to one manager and tell him about my availability and why I'd be a good fit for old navy. Then, in a group of about 4 people, we answered a few similar questions and we all had to pick out an outfit and say why we chose each item. Lastly, we went to the head manager and she asked us some more general interview questions. Overall, it was pretty easy even though I did not get the job.

Anonymous Employee in Anderson, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Navy (Anderson, SC).

Interview

Got a call to come in to do a group interview. Interview lasted about 2 hours. Did a tour of the store, did an activity where we had to pick out an outfit for a specific event, then went in the back and sat in a circle while they asked us questions.

Interview Questions

• What are you strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Old Navy (New York, NY).

Interview

it was about 5 girls and we say in the dressing waiting for the hiring manager but then we got called to see a the manager of the boys department. she was really nice and honest. she told us she didn't know anything about the brand when she started her job and she told her life story. Next she asked us questions then after the questions we broke off for 10 mins to go around the store and look for clothes from any section. the activity was to see our sense of style and we came back to go around the table and tell each other why we liked what we picked.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself   1 Answer
    • what made you pick old navy   1 Answer
    • she gave us like a story each and how we would deal with it. she gave me "if a lady comes into the store and she tells you she knows exactly what she want how would you help her ?"   Answer Question
    • what do you believe good customer service is ?   1 Answer
    • what is your sense of style ?   1 Answer
    • what's your favorite color ?   1 Answer

Old Navy Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Navy.

Interview

Group Interview at round tables. About 12 other people were there all but 2 got the job. Very easy. Good idea to wear clothes from Old Navy (casual but professional)

Interview Questions

• Describe your outfit. Good idea to wear something from Old Navy   Answer Question

Old Navy Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Old Navy in July 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview of myself and three others, we filled out a form of our available hours then the lady told us to pretend that were helping an imaginary customer and put together an outfit of our tastes. We had to explain each article we picked along with shoes and jewelry and why that outfit. Our work experience and how it would be if we were hired, she also talked about how being interviewed together shows how the team would be together and how well we'd work together when were hired.

Interview Questions

• Any previous work experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Navy (Newport News, VA) in July 2016.

Interview

It was pretty easy. Got a call from them about a month after applying and was asked to come in for a group interview with 3 other people. Also given a mini phone interview & asked about availability and what makes you awesome. Very nice and not to intimidating as you may think before going in there. Not very long, maybe about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What products are we known for?   Answer Question
    • What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • They also ask you to bring in something you're passionate about and explain why it is so special to you.   Answer Question
    • Talk about a time when you gave good customer service.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Old Navy (Auburn, WA) in July 2016.

Interview

it was a group interview, very easy going, didn't ask any hard questions. Mde you go out into the store to find an outfit and then you had to try and sell it to the manager like you would to a customer.

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Old Navy (San Mateo, CA).

Interview

it was great,went over basics,reviewed the position i applied for and talked about pay. then talked about when my first day would be and when i will be able to start

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here   1 Answer