Old Navy Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

2.5

48 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Floor Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Navy (Oakland, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, they asked me my previous experience, my avalbilty, why I like to work there, why I would make a good team member, would I be willing to work early mornings and late nights.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Old Navy (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

They were low on staff so the manager made me wait 15 minutes. But after that it was relaxed and he asked the typical questions. The exact store did not hire me but they sent me to a bigger store where there was more demand.

Loss Prevention Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Old Navy (San Francisco, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied for the loss prevention lead at a flagship store. First interview was on the phone with a recruiter. Asked basic questions about responsibilities and experience. Second interview was on person with the Senior loss prevention manager. Very in depth and specific on previous experience in areas like direct reporting and internal investigations.

Interview Questions

• How does an internal investigation start and how do you build on it once started?   Answer Question
    • What are some things that you have implemented that the company didn't necessarily have in place?   Answer Question
    • What do you think are the 3 most important skills that are necessary for someone in this position?   Answer Question
    • What has been your experience with direct reporting?   Answer Question
    • What experience have you had with shortage reports and exception reporting?   Answer Question
    • How do you motivate your employees?   Answer Question

Matketing Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Old Navy (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I have never had such a negative experience - from waiting weeks between responses to expecting me to be able to come in at the drop of a hat. I liked everyone I met with but the unprofessional attitude towards candidates was inexcusable. They went so far as to verbally give me an offer and then take a month to tell me over the phone that they had given the role to someone else.

Old Navy Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Old Navy (San Mateo, CA).

Interview

it was great,went over basics,reviewed the position i applied for and talked about pay. then talked about when my first day would be and when i will be able to start

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Merchandising Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Old Navy (San Francisco, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

It was very casual, I just had one interview.. I was offered the job maybe a couple days later. The interview was held in the cafe down on the first floor after you enter through the lobby. There are always a lot of one on one meetings/interviews down there every day. It didn't feel like an interview, even though I was nervous at first. Now after working at the company for a while I've realized how casual and friendly everyone is, my boss is no exception.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my favorite clothing brands, why I liked them, why I wanted to be considered for this position.   Answer Question

Field Communications Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Old Navy (San Francisco, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

I was contacted on Indeed by a recruiter. After a brief phone screen with the recruiter, I had a phone interview with the position's manager. During the call she asked for me to come into the corporate office to meet the team. I went in for a very informal interview with the manager and other team members. It was very casual and more conversational about the role and Old Navy and my experience.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alameda, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Old Navy (Alameda, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview was pretty easy, it was actually a group interview with ten other people and we went around the room and answered the questions. Only a few people are chosen from the group interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time in your life where you had to show your leadership skills?   Answer Question

Seasonal Brand Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Old Navy (San Francisco, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

The whole process was less than a week
    Applied Online - also did the LearnUP modules
    Had an Interview for two days later
    Group Interview - very casual with the hiring Manager. She was friendly and open and helped to answer our questions.
    Call Back the next day - offered seasonal position part-time
    very excited!

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Old Navy (Emeryville, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Walk in interviews were happening, so you would sign in and wait for your first interviewer, then if you were selected you would wait to be called in to you final interview in which they would tell you if you were hired or not. the first day process took a few hours and you got you call back with a schedule later that week.